Profile Picture

Facefilter 3 doesn't work!

Posted By memo.mormina 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
memo.mormina
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)Senior Member (404 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have bought FF3 and installed on a new Lenovo PC under windows 10. That PC is top quality with intel 7i and perfectly updated with latest windows releases. The program opens but suddenly crashes after pic import. I opened a ticket with tech support. They asked to reinstall Visual C +++ 2008 and DirectX 9. I did it all requested but it still does' work. I replied asking for further support but the answer is to reinstall the Microsoft components I have already installed. Anybody else with the same problem? I don't want refund. Just the program working! Is it to much?? I can't accept to be left alone with my problem UNFIXED.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with FaceFilter 3.

Does it crash with every image, regardless of the size? It would be worth trying different file formats and smaller sizes to try and find a common link. If you find one that works you can just convert to that format from then on.

It would also be worth making sure your system is fully updated, especially graphics drivers. If newer drivers are available since you first reported the problem, it will be worth updating. You may find the issue is resolved just by doing this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic