My holiday gift to the community

Posted By eternityblue 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I hope you like it, the hair is bad but maybe a little love in CC would make it better, I dunno. I went with just using the mesh for everything to give me the freedom to unify the hair. 

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JCC1cff14019028358b6&g=

http://da.reallusion.com/upload/jcc1cff14019028358b6/jcc1cff14019028358b6_pi_1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

This is also meant to be stylized, so apologies in advance if the hair doesn't do it for you, I'm going with mesh for hair so I can use DOF without transparency issues, and wait for iClone's hair system to get to the point of doing fur. It saves on polygons too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited
8 Years Ago by eternityblue
Space 3D
Space 3D
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Looks cool .
This hair as cloth or accesories or morph head.
You make a lot of idea of character creator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Space 3D Gallery - http://city.reallusion.com/store/space3D
eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

It's actually Delerna that gave me the clue in. That and it is an old fashioned way when things were much more basic. For myself,  it is a good compromise and I can try and mix in the regular hair when it will look OK. Just I love me that dof so this was a big boon for me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Oh,  it is a morph head,  so you can also make a morph dial out of it. I'll post the beard with transparency later so anyone can apply the beard and create bump and spec maps themselves,  otherwise you can't adjust it much without something looking kinda horrible. And it could be used as a map for creating new hair from scratch. I'm on a phone,  IL try and get to it ASAP. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

BTW,  Delerna has started releasing his mustaches as morphs,  so check them out. You can easily use either his skin or make bump and spec maps yourself with his images as templates. This makes viseme morphing facial hair possible,  as well as dealing with hairline issues with separate hair. It is a good compromise if you aren't going for realism. And the lip sync itself will always look more real. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited
8 Years Ago by eternityblue
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thanks eternityblue, I'll play around with it and see what I can do. Smile

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Reading This Topic