Character G5 Adding clothes Problem

Posted By Stefos 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
stephen_20110417044821793 (1/13/2017)
So ....anything happening to fix this problem yet? this post was originally posted the 19th of November last year !
It is very upsetting to see iClone 7 being plastered all over the place and 6 still has problems.

I don't know but I sure hope they are working on it. I even had justaviking take a look and add his findings to the feedback tracker in the hopes that would help isolate the problem.
TS

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
theschemer (1/13/2017)
So ....anything happening to fix this problem yet? this post was originally posted the 19th of November last year !
It is very upsetting to see iClone 7 being plastered all over the place and 6 still has problems.

I don't know but I sure hope they are working on it. I even had justaviking take a look and add his findings to the feedback tracker in the hopes that would help isolate the problem.
TS

well, I have not heard anything from RL about the problem either. hopefully they are working on it. but one can never know.
on a side note. I went to my account page, and discovered that they changed the way it looks now. they also removed all links to any update ( 6.5, 6.51, 6.52, 6.53).
In the past, RL was usually pretty good at fixing their boo boos. this is the longest time so far. perhaps the developers are sick of fixing 6. and are focused on 7. and
are not intending to fix 6 at all. if that be the case. then reverting back to 6.51 will require kissing their butts to get the link to download the full 6.51 version. hummm.
then again.. just scrolling thru the forums. I can see that CT8, and CTA has it's issues too. maybe they are just overwhelmed with bugs. maybe people are just asking RL
to do too much to the programs. wanting that 'all in one" thing. Laugh and the developers just can't do it.
I'm thinking, that they are trying to "wow" us with 7, so we forget about 6, and they won't have to fix it. but what they don't know.. is that I was considering on buying 7 next year.
when they got it finished and all the bugs worked out. but considering what they did to 6 this time.. I'm not buying till 6 is fixed.

vidius

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

mr_vidius (1/15/2017)
theschemer (1/13/2017)

TS

well, I have not heard anything from RL about the problem either. hopefully they are working on it. but one can never know.
on a side note. I went to my account page, and discovered that they changed the way it looks now. they also removed all links to any update ( 6.5, 6.51, 6.52, 6.53).
In the past, RL was usually pretty good at fixing their boo boos. this is the longest time so far. perhaps the developers are sick of fixing 6. and are focused on 7. and
are not intending to fix 6 at all. if that be the case. then reverting back to 6.51 will require kissing their butts to get the link to download the full 6.51 version. hummm.
then again.. just scrolling thru the forums. I can see that CT8, and CTA has it's issues too. maybe they are just overwhelmed with bugs. maybe people are just asking RL
to do too much to the programs. wanting that 'all in one" thing. Laugh and the developers just can't do it.
I'm thinking, that they are trying to "wow" us with 7, so we forget about 6, and they won't have to fix it. but what they don't know.. is that I was considering on buying 7 next year.
when they got it finished and all the bugs worked out. but considering what they did to 6 this time.. I'm not buying till 6 is fixed.

vidius

I went to my account page yesterday and could not find any versions that had numbers like 6.51 etc but have one download in there available but don't want to try it without knowing which version it is. I just want to have a working version for Win7 in case I have to use it. In the mean time I am just using version 5 and wondering if they are ever gonna fix version 6 and if version 7 is going to be the same way with Win7 users.
TS

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
That's indeed weird. The only available version is the latest full download. No patches available anymore. That's not very practical.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Stefos
Stefos
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Reallusion why have you removed previous patches from our accounts? I hope this is not a ploy to force people to buy 7 because 6 is not working correctly because me for one will not fall for that. I am sure I have some of the patches still on my computer.
Please fix this problem soon as possible I am now having problems providing video to my clients, I do not want to have to roll back my version but may have to if I have further problems.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d367d5ce-a3fa-43a5-bf80-78ee.png
Greco Arts
www.grecoarts.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
stephen_20110417044821793 (1/18/2017)
Reallusion why have you removed previous patches from our accounts? I hope this is not a ploy to force people to buy 7 because 6 is not working correctly because me for one will not fall for that. I am sure I have some of the patches still on my computer.
Please fix this problem soon as possible I am now having problems providing video to my clients, I do not want to have to roll back my version but may have to if I have further problems.

I believe it's an error that crept in when the page was redesigned, as it is the case with all RL programs (CrazyTalk 8 for example), not just IC, for which a new release is upcoming. The full version is still there, but that doesn't help existing users obviously.

I agree that a fix is in order.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
7 Years Ago by animagic
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Well, I can report that installing a new GTX 1080 FTW does NOT fix the issue. Doze
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
theschemer (1/19/2017)
Well, I can report that installing a new GTX 1080 FTW does NOT fix the issue. Doze

of course not. the problem is with what the 6.53 patch did. I am however, very surprised at how long it has been without any word from Peter.
it would be nice to start using iclone 6 again. I would love to run it at full bore instead of just having it sit there, looking like a waste of hard earned money.
that in itself piss's me off. so HEY PETER! WHAT GOING ON BUDDY! WHAT'S THE WORD MAN! w00t

vidius
Stefos
Stefos
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Well I have a support ticket in right from the start of this problem...just sent them a message through the support ticket system and asked what's going on ...this is far to long to ask anyone to continue with damaged software...and now we can't even rollback to a previous version because we don't have past patches. Sorry but this all feels far to convenient to a corp who is selling the next version now. If ever I buy version 8 reallusion how about I delay paying you for 2 months.....about the same time I have not been able to use my software to full potential, I have clients who are waiting for animations.Please fix this problem, it is simple something you did in the last patch is not compatible with certain models in windows 7.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d367d5ce-a3fa-43a5-bf80-78ee.png
Greco Arts
www.grecoarts.com

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mr_vidius (1/22/2017)
theschemer (1/19/2017)

of course not. the problem is with what the 6.53 patch did. I am however, very surprised at how long it has been without any word from Peter.
it would be nice to start using iclone 6 again. I would love to run it at full bore instead of just having it sit there, looking like a waste of hard earned money.
that in itself piss's me off. so HEY PETER! WHAT GOING ON BUDDY! WHAT'S THE WORD MAN! w00t

vidius

I know... I was just bumping the thread. Tongue And excited about my Xmas present too. BigGrin

Reading This Topic