soft cloth issue on skirt after remove object animation

Posted By jlthorne 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jlthorne
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
It may be hard to see but Pic 1 is the start (girl in the midde)  Pic 2 move girl left (working)  Pic 3 After using remove object animation on the girl, the skirt becomes disconnected from girl, so when moving her  in any direction the skirt is left behind.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?  This is always repeatable.  If I edit and use (undo) until it is past the remove object animation is clicked. The girl and the skirt are reconnected.  Thanks for your help in advance.  Thanks Jeff
.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d4965fbb-661a-498a-af86-2f1e.jpg
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
jlthorne (11/19/2016)
It may be hard to see but Pic 1 is the start (girl in the midde)  Pic 2 move girl left (working)  Pic 3 After using remove object animation on the girl, the skirt becomes disconnected from girl, so when moving her  in any direction the skirt is left behind.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?  This is always repeatable.  If I edit and use (undo) until it is past the remove object animation is clicked. The girl and the skirt are reconnected.  Thanks for your help in advance.  Thanks Jeff

Select the skirt and then in the Timeline open the Softcloth track. Delete the clip there, and you should be OK.

The skirt has its own animation track, so remove object animation from the character is not enough.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

jlthorne
jlthorne
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)Veteran Member (984 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thank you so much for your response.  I tried it and it worked.  So much to learn!!!!!

Reading This Topic