CrazyTalk Animator 3 Known Issues & New Report Method

Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Dear All

You will find currently known issues of CrazyTalk Animator 3 in the FEEDBACK TRACKER of Reallusion.

Feedback Tracker will help you to track the fix status of the issue you reported.

Bug reporting format, please check HERE.

**How to report bug through Feedback Tracker:
1. Go to Feedback Tracker and click NEW on the up-right corner:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0892bf34-9348-4c0e-a4ad-251c.jpg

2.Login with Reallusion account:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f583d955-2130-4468-8bc2-69ed.jpg

3.Select CrazyTalk Animator 3:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d302ff4a-9103-435e-b173-b86e.png

4.Report issue.

For more details, please refer HERE.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
post_76
post_76
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Wishful feature : it would be really nice to have either a "sprite switch all" or "drop to switch character" on g3 characters. that way it could be possible to simulate having a 3-angle (maybe 6 of you could mirror the animation supporting a character seen from behind) character in g3.

Right now, I design two characters and minutely place the side view the exact same place as the front view, then disable one and enable the other. 
Edited
8 Years Ago by post_76
post_76
post_76
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Wishful feature : if I add a piece of media on frame 200, then it should not be visible from frame 1-199. that way I save the hassle of rewinding and turn off visibility. 
In most cases, it's intuitive to add assets when needed and not everything from first frame. 
post_76
post_76
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Wishful feature : (not sure if this is already possible) save poses. when I have made a pose (not an entire animation or loop),  or would be nice to be able to reuse it. maybe it's just saving a single frame? well..  a separate area for poses could be nice. 
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
post_76 (11/13/2016)
Wishful feature : if I add a piece of media on frame 200, then it should not be visible from frame 1-199. that way I save the hassle of rewinding and turn off visibility. 
In most cases, it's intuitive to add assets when needed and not everything from first frame. 

This is not how traditional animation works.  I would rather CTA conform and keep with how standard animation application work than trying to force new workflow ideas on people.  I suppose if it could be added as an option, it would be ok, but I want to maintain full control over my timeline.

post_76
post_76
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wizaerd (11/13/2016)
post_76 (11/13/2016)

This is not how traditional animation works.  I would rather CTA conform and keep with how standard animation application work than trying to force new workflow ideas on people.  I suppose if it could be added as an option, it would be ok, but I want to maintain full control over my timeline.

This would not "remove" the animation form timeline, but just turn off visibility on frames before the one, where you add the character.

I really can't see how it is good, that every asset pops into existence on frame 1 ALWAYS. Can you illuminate me on just 1 use case, where this is wishful? Just because "this is the way we always did", doesn't make it smart.

"Traditional animation" includes stop motion - where assets are ONLY present on the frames needed. So unless you can argument why, I simply don't get your point :o

Regards

Peter
Edited
8 Years Ago by post_76

Reading This Topic