What's New in iClone 6.52

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Galfridus (10/28/2016)
Thank You. Very nice update RL. Glad to have G1`s functioning again.

Need some clarification for:-
Fixed: CC Characters do not interact with iClone 5 embedded iProp content (Outdoor/ Bike, Horizontal Bar, Merry-Go-Round, Seesaw, Swing Bench, Unicycle, etc.). Users now can get the fixed iProps by downloading the Bonus pack found in the Order History after logging in the member page.

Exactly which bonus pack ?
I have just downloaded the IC5 bonus pack from my past order history.
It won`t instal because I no longer have IC5 on my system !Crying
Should I have download and reinstalled the IC6 bonus pack instead ? I have only a modest connection speed so the 1GB plus IC6 pack will take a few hours.
To add to the confusion in my members account neither the IC5 or IC6 bonus packs are showing a recent date i.e. (update).
Any advice appreciated. It will be good to give CC characters a ride on the RL Bike when I get this sorted.Smile

Geoff.

Hi Geoff,

The G5 Bonus Content is now available in your Member Account by clicking the "Patch/Bonus" link for iClone 6 (see below).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e0dbe368-4ec2-4a80-8528-304a.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

wires (10/28/2016)
The iClone 6.52 installers - Full and Patch, are not showing up in my member account. There is also no new iClone 6 Resource Pack available.

Hi Gerry,

The correct links are now available in Member Accounts. Apologies again for the mix-up. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

musicaz
musicaz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
How do i revert to an earlier patch version of iclone 6 as i have installed the  most recent version and want to roll back one version ?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Alley (10/28/2016)
With the update, I can no longer import an .ini file that was saved without iClone crashing.  Can anyone else try this?  In case old .ini were not compatible, I exported a new one after setting the collisions and it crashed iClone.  A simple test is -
1) Open Natalie
2) Click on Collision Shapes and "Export" her .ini file (top right file folder)
3) Now import the .ini.....CRASH.
Would be interested to know if it's just me or an actual issue with the update.

Hi Alley,

Thanks for reporting this issue. It will be fixed in the upcoming patch which should be ready soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

musicaz (11/1/2016)
How do i revert to an earlier patch version of iclone 6 as i have installed the  most recent version and want to roll back one version ?

If you wish to revert back to version 6.51, please contact Support using the link below and I will send you the link. However please be aware that any projects or other content you have saved in iClone 6.52 will no longer open in iClone 6.51.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Kemal_topal06 (10/29/2016)
iClone v6.52 does not work after updating indigo RT. Help please.

If you are referring to the crashing issue when changing Indigo settings in iClone 6, then we have fixed this already. Please run LiveUpdate from your Start menu and you should find the Indigo Plugin 1.52 patch is ready to download.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

musicaz
musicaz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Well i guess i might prefer then to wait for the patch fix to come out as this seems it might be a complicated issue to revert back and contact tech support and all . And i would also ask if i just keep the most current version of iclone for now will i have any serious problems using iclone for animations right now ,  as i dont understand what the bugs in the time line that are being reported. 
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 20 minutes ago
musicaz (11/1/2016)
Well i guess i might prefer then to wait for the patch fix to come out as this seems it might be a complicated issue to revert back and contact tech support and all . And i would also ask if i just keep the most current version of iclone for now will i have any serious problems using iclone for animations right now ,  as i dont understand what the bugs in the time line that are being reported. 

It doesn't seem to effect everyone, but you will not really notice any difference if you don't upgrade. It's not a bunch of new features, being just an "6.5x" upgrade (second digit after the point incrementing is pretty much just bug fixes). I would just wait a bit. Smile
musicaz
musicaz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I didnt explain it correctly as i already upgraded to the most recent version  6.52 but i would prefer to wait for the patch fix to come out then to have to go through a complicated process of contacting tech support to revert back to .651 . So i was mainly just trying to understand if i can still use the program ok with patch 6.52 as you see i just came back to  iclone 6 today and updated it .  I have rarely used iclone much in the last several years even though i payed for all the most recent versions etc . 
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 20 minutes ago
In that case your best off just proceeding as normal. The issue with the timeline seems to only be affecting a few people, and it's not a show-stopper.

Reading This Topic