What's New in iClone 6.52

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
v6.52 (6.52.3420.1) released on October 27th, 2016

New function added: RLMotion export for CrazyTalk Animator 3.

Several other enhancements and bugs fixed.

Added: RLMotion export is now available for CrazyTalk Animator 3. Saved from Timeline > Collect Clip > Right-click to Add Motion to Library, and select .rlMotion in the drop-down menu.
  • Enhanced: Enhanced DRM verification mechanism which improves the verification speed while less error prone.
       - FBX can now be exported in 3DXchange when offline after completing the 1-Click Content Verification process
       - Send batch information to server and verify all at once
    - Extend recheck time upon server connection failure
    - Report how many scanned, how many updated, and how many failed
  • Enhanced: Image sequence naming convention has changed to a more standardized form: Name_00001 (name, underscore, number).
  • Enhanced: Speed up saving any project or custom data by enabling the Quick Thumbnail Generation function in Preference settings.
  • Fixed: iClone crashes when loading CloneBone Character.
  • Fixed: iClone crashes when loading certain projects containing CloneBone Character.
  • Fixed: iClone crashes when using particular characters such as Ghosts, Kid, etc.
  • Fixed: iClone crashes after performing the following:
    1) Apply iCloth to a softcloth enabled CC character.
    2) Select Replace Material Only during prompt.
    3) Press the Play button.
  • Fixed: A snapshot of the timeline status and condition is not saved along with the iProject.
  • Fixed: Transition curve settings consistently revert back to linear interpolation after its transfrom key-frames have been altered.
  • Fixed: Particle emitters with readjusted initial frame have discrepancies with its Modify > Emit > On/Off status.
  • Fxied: CC Characters do not interact with iClone 5 embedded iProp content (Outdoor/ Bike, Horizontal Bar, Merry-Go-Round, Seesaw, Swing Bench, Unicycle, etc.). Users now can get the fixed iProps by downloading the Bonus pack found in the Order History after logging in the member page.
  • Fixed: Replacing CC character with Look at Camera constraint will destroy said constraint. Feedback Tracker
  • Fixed: Dragging a character onto a certain modified heightmap terrain brings about errant vertices. Feedback Tracker
  • Fxied: Appling iSkin onto a G5 character does not replace the material for the entire body, just the hands.
  • Fixed: Using "Add to Perform" on a Prop with 48 or more Perform animations causes the Perform list to disappear.
  • Fixed: Videos exported from an iProject with HDR / Tone Mapping will be afflicted with screen flickering.
  • Fixed: Left and right side views of the Content Manager and Media Template Library do not match with corresponding number of folders ( e.g. the Video folder disappearing from the right side.) Feedback Tracker

•                                                                 

Peter
    Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Rampa
    Rampa
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
    Last Active: 2 hours ago
    Excellent work RL! Thanks for these updates. There are a couple fixes that surprised me. The Lua props update, for one. Smile
    JIX
    JIX
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
    Updates are always appreciated. Thank you, RL!
    mark
    mark
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
    Very good!!!BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
    Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
    GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

jollyro
    jollyro
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Thanks, RL. 
    I blamed it on my Graphics Card, now I realized, it was a bug. Thanks for that update. great work. 
    eternityblue
    eternityblue
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
    RESOLVED: Is anyone else having issues with recording audio for viseme within iClone? I can record the audio, it sounds loud and clear, but when I apply it, when viewing in the Viseme timeline as a waveform, it looks good, but the keys for lipsync are missing and no audio is heard. I can create TTS audio and keys with no problem. This is Windows 10. As far as I know it worked flawlessly in the 6.51. 

NEVERMIND, it was some issue with the input used, I don't understand exactly what, but anyhow, doesn't look like it is iClone's bug, and I'm happy it works again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Edited
    8 Years Ago by eternityblue
    pedrosura
    pedrosura
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Problem with 6.52

When you select an iAvatar and you have the "object selected track" toggle, the tracks associated with the iAvatar do not show up. So for instance, with an iAvatar selected and the object selected track toggle on, I do not get the ability to see the motion track..

Please fix this...
    Going back to 6.51
    Galfridus
    Galfridus
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
    Thank You. Very nice update RL. Glad to have G1`s functioning again.

Need some clarification for:-
    Fixed: CC Characters do not interact with iClone 5 embedded iProp content (Outdoor/ Bike, Horizontal Bar, Merry-Go-Round, Seesaw, Swing Bench, Unicycle, etc.). Users now can get the fixed iProps by downloading the Bonus pack found in the Order History after logging in the member page.

Exactly which bonus pack ?
    I have just downloaded the IC5 bonus pack from my past order history.
    It won`t instal because I no longer have IC5 on my system !Crying
    Should I have download and reinstalled the IC6 bonus pack instead ? I have only a modest connection speed so the 1GB plus IC6 pack will take a few hours.
    To add to the confusion in my members account neither the IC5 or IC6 bonus packs are showing a recent date i.e. (update).
    Any advice appreciated. It will be good to give CC characters a ride on the RL Bike when I get this sorted.Smile

Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

wires
    wires
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
    The iClone 6.52 installers - Full and Patch, are not showing up in my member account. There is also no new iClone 6 Resource Pack available.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Galfridus
    Galfridus
    Posted 8 Years Ago
    View Quick Profile
    Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
    wires (10/28/2016)
    The iClone 6.52 installers - Full and Patch, are not showing up in my member account. There is also no new iClone 6 Resource Pack available.

Same here Gerry. I had to use the "Check for update" route from IC6 itself to get access to a IC6.52 file.
    However....the update patch for 3DX6.52 is available for download from in my account file.
    The source for the "fixed iProps"... iClone 5 embedded iProp content (Outdoor/ Bike, Horizontal Bar, Merry-Go-Round, Seesaw, Swing Bench, Unicycle, etc.) currently remains something of a mystery to me.Ermm
    Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

Reading This Topic