Profile Picture

Ghostly Particle Effects (free ghost images for particle effects)

Posted By MaryS.Hines 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Ghostly Particle Effects (free ghost images for particle effects)

Author
MaryS.Hines
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
created these effects in the vid by changing the diffuse and opacity images of particle effects to a ghost image that I painted. this is just a vid displaying some of the possible uses of the ghost particle effects. thought i'd post this in case some of you might want to experiment with it, ...I'll tweak the ghost later but here it is for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=q5jONRcHQgc&sharing_token=vdQymk-AXClb4yWQOPHHYA==

here's a vid that i created using an image of a dove that i painted for the particle effects...

'The Light'--Study In Lights, Paths & Animation in iClone 4  

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

check out my 3D Creations Thread ;

(free downloads of 3D vases, wineglasses, cups, candleholders, bowls, flower pots, etc...new items will be added weekly.... downloads are .vns format)

free- 5 Goblets (or wineglasses, candleholders, vases, etc.) 

Edited
15 Years Ago by MaryS.Hines
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Do you know, this is one thing I havent tried yet. Good for you for being the more adventurous. I had a theory once with a particular particle effect that if you had someone killed (however) and replaced them with a graphics of them in that pose, but as a particle effect that thereafter transitioned into nothing, it might have been imrpessive. Cool

But, as in true animator style, this craft takes time and I cant try the things all at once.  Its a piece by piece thing. Smile

Edited
15 Years Ago by Armstrong
MaryS.Hines
MaryS.Hines
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Armstrong (10/21/2009)
Do you know, this is one thing I havent tried yet. Good for you for being the more adventurous. I had a theory once with a particular particle effect that if you had someone killed (however) and replaced them with a graphics of them in that pose, but as a particle effect that thereafter transitioned into nothing, it might have been imrpessive. Cool

But, as in true animator style, this craft takes time and I cant try the things all at once.  Its a piece by piece thing. Smile

hi, Armstrong..that's a fact, not being able to 'try all things at once'.....well i guess great minds think alike,lol , cause i've been thinking about scenarios similar to the one you just mentioned, and trying the 'human fade to ghost' effect was next on my 'to do' list.....will post any progress i make in that area.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

check out my 3D Creations Thread ;

(free downloads of 3D vases, wineglasses, cups, candleholders, bowls, flower pots, etc...new items will be added weekly.... downloads are .vns format)

free- 5 Goblets (or wineglasses, candleholders, vases, etc.) 

Reading This Topic