Profile Picture

Crazytalk 8 - 3d Model Shutdown

Posted By fingerdrop 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fingerdrop
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)Senior Member (310 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
So Crazytalk 8 allows me to go through all the 3 Model steps, and then once it is finally processing the final modem it shuts down the entire program every time.  I get the same results on the macbook pro and imac every time.

Could it be the age of my products?

They are both 2010

2.4G and 2.6G i5
both 8G memory

ideas are welcome.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
If you are still having this problem, the first thing to check is that your system is fully updated, especially the graphics card. Outdated graphics drivers are the most common cause of crashes and issues with advanced animation software like CrazyTalk 8.

If after running Windows Update and updating your graphics drivers you still have problems, please contact our Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to advise you further. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic