Posted By Melanie (RL) 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

*Official Release for iClone Mocap Live Perception Neuron*

Author
Melanie (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
*Official Release for iClone Mocap Live Perception Neuron*

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/af01934d-3aa9-4bfe-9666-60fa.jpg

What is iClone Mocap Plug-in for Perception Neuron:

Building affordable live motion capture and performance animation studios!  
The dream of animating 3D characters with your body's own natural motion is now possible for every 3D designer. Combining the head-to-toe mocap capability of Perception Neuron® with iClone's highly approved easy-to-use design, 3D character creation capability, motion editing, facial puppet and audio lip-sync tools, iClone Mocap plug-in for Perception Neuron offers a complete Live Character Animation Platform that can be exported to any game engine or 3D app with a comprehensive FBX, BVH character and motion pipeline for use by small studios, school media labs, institute training centers and even independent artists. Designed for live performance capture in the virtual space, iClone Mocap Plug-in is also used in film, TV and game production, and it allows content creators to accurately retarget actors’ movements to animated avatars. The technology also benefits consumers of VR content, allowing them to animate characters in real-time as well as interact with their virtual environment.

Unique advantages of iClone Perception Neuron Mocap Live
  • Portable Mobility - fully modularized design fit in padded-foam box, less than 10 mins wear to live capture 
  • Down to finger accuracy - live stream highly detailed hands and finger movement, giving your whole motion smooth and unconstrained result.
  • Live Performance Capture - instant visual feedback on how the final character behaves, and makes the capture works every time
  • Duo Interaction - instant duo performance gives the immediate productivity which it almost not possible (or very time consuming) if using post motion editing way
  • Motion Recording - iClone users can choose to live stream mocap data from AXIS Neuron Software, or stream from recorded BVH motion file. It gives the flexibility to start and stop mocap anytime
  • 3D Characters - with the largest character library and powerful Character Creator, you can instantly morph and design any character you need 
  • Motion Refinement & Editing - iClone give you the edge to exaggerate your motion, speed up, or adding motion curve to bring back the strength and velocity
Take a look of what Duo Mocap can do for you:

DUO Mocap for the Incredible Productivity

Other Groundbreaking Features: 

Mobility, Large Effective Capture Range

Benefits of Live Capture
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dffda8b1-6f17-47a6-bc43-7620.jpg

Flexible Motion Recording

Works for All 3D Characters

Motion Refinement & Editing

Characters And Motion Exported to any 3D Tools or Game Engines
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0c44a4e2-4fe3-48f6-86ab-a43b.jpg

Reallusion is offering aggressive launch special price promotion as an appreciation for our loyal users who have been always with Reallusion. The introductory pricing is to let you all experience this breakthrough motion capture technology and utilize the live motion capture technology for any film, previz, TV, and game production as simple as you can. Check what iClone mocap plug-in can bring to you and get one to try now!  

Visit: 
http://mocap.reallusion.com/iClone-neuron-mocap

Already have iClone 6 PRO & Perception Neuron?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7b3c9079-687e-436f-b4bd-3635.jpg

Already have Perception Neuron, and look for live performance animation solution?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fe2266d4-9fa0-46ab-80ca-f911.jpg

Get the Complete Hardward and Software Bundle! <Best Deal>

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2776a03d-4df6-41b5-a0a1-5101.jpg
Edited
8 Years Ago by Melanie (RL)
Hexer_
Hexer_
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Congratulations on the release! This is awesome :-D

Currently it's out of my purchasing ability, but I'm saving for it as of today.
For the moment I'll have to satisfy myself with Kinect Mocap Plug-in.

dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
How much is:
1. the Perception Neuron hardware for solo edition and iClone Mocap Plug-in for Perception Neuron for solo edition?
2. the Perception Neuron hardware for duo edition and iClone Mocap Plug-in for Perception Neuron for duo edition?

My YouTube channel.
Edited
8 Years Ago by dogged2003
7imprice
7imprice
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
So...what is the Perception hardware coupon? How much is for. The straight hardware price is just out of my range, but with a decent discount I might be able to swing it. Does anyone know?
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

May be so: 
Complete Hardware and Software Bundle! - Already have Perception Neuron, and look for live performance animation solution? = ???
(solo) 1,890 - 699 = $ 1191
(duo) 1,999 - 799 = $ 1200

My YouTube channel.
Edited
Holden7
Holden7
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)

7imprice (8/5/2016)
So...what is the Perception hardware coupon? How much is for. The straight hardware price is just out of my range, but with a decent discount I might be able to swing it. Does anyone know?

Yup, wondering the same thing. Already have pipeline and wondering what the hardware coupon is for members who buy plugin.
Artman009
Artman009
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Yes, I'd like to know more about the "hardware coupon".

-- Artman009

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/282a3cde-d4fb-47a4-920b-9f28.jpg

We can assume that the iClone 6.51 Plug-in price for the Solois $199 and for the Duo $299. But what is this ‘list price’? $599 and $999both dollar amounts crossed out - why?

On what list is this the price of Perception Neuron hardware.On their own website the two prices for 18 and 32 Neuron suits are $999 and$1499.

And for how much is the hardware coupon? Is the hardwarecoupon the same amount as the oddly named ‘list price’?

Does Perception Neuron know about this money-off coupon? Theonly mention of iClone on the Perception Neuron site is for large bundles ofReallusion products. It must be obvious to Reallusion that ‘loyal members’ havealready got most if not all of these software packages.

I suggest that the key to successful marketing is clarity ofcommunication. And that includes a description of how you make the purchase andhow much it will cost you.

Let me assume that Perception Neuron will sell the $999 tous at $999-$599 = $400; and the $1499 at $1499 - $999= $500.

Would it then be possible for Reallusion to say just thatand for Perception Neuron to agree in writing?

Home Built inCoolermaster ATX case with Gigabyte GA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz,Asus GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card, 32Gb DDR4 RAM, twin HD monitors, Huion H610Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, Win 10 64 Bit OS

Attachments
email marketing from Reallusion.jpg (474 views, 134.00 KB)
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I don't have enough for duo edition:
1. sensor Neuron Alum Edition (64 sensor??? for duo?).
2. iClone mocap plug-in for perception neuron.
How much is this bundle?

P.S.
The huge request, a representative of the RL, respond!
Put greater real-world examples of motion capture "duo bundle": dances - waltz, rock and roll sports, gymnastics: flip, flip-flop, sun on the bar. As the bundle for Xbox One Kinect sensor I had to throw it away Sad 
Thank you.

My YouTube channel.
Edited
7imprice
7imprice
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)Senior Member (283 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
OK guys, lets pick up the pace here. We have 6 days left to get in on this offer yet no knows what the "Extra Bonus: Perception Neuron Hardware coupon" actually is. A little help please. Clocks ticking...

Reading This Topic