Many thanks that You are interested in my content.
To Your questions...
1. Cloth models in this pack have been created to fit Standard CC Male character, because of cloth models topology it's not recommended to use them with female model. If You apply character morphs CC automatically fit cloth to body changes. But, as You mentioned, any automatic feature has the limits and with some body shapes applied cloth could have issues. In this case CC allows to conform cloth manually (*).
2. RGB Masks (bitmap textures with specific colors) used in CC Appearance Editor for "separating" model surface for defining materials with different parameters (cotton, leather, metal etc.). CC Appearance Editor allows independently control up-to 7 "sub-materials" (material IDs). By default RGB Masks used in CC Appearance Editor only, but also they can be very useful in iClone as input parameter in custom substances for material control (like ColorTune substance tool included in my pack).
3. Dirty and Ripped cloth effect can be reached by modifying (creating) corresponding texture maps for cloth materials. For example for creating Ripped effect You can modify Opacity map.
These effects can be created in:
- External 2D editors (like Photoshop);
- CC Appearance Editor (*);
- Custom substances used in iClone for material modification.
Note: ColorTune substance tools included in the pack are not oriented on such use.
4. Sorry I do not know whether ready-to-use dirt/rips substances for iClone are exist or not.
5. You can take a look at complete list of my products if will visit my store - https://city.reallusion.com/store/Vit3D
There You can find not only CC based character but also custom character specially created for iClone. Some of the products are available not only from RL Marketplace but from RL Content Store too (if this is more suitable for You).
(*) - Please see CC/iC documentation and tutorials for more detailed information.
Hope You will find my answers useful and, please, do not hesitate to ask, if You will have some other questions dealt with my content.