I'd like to introduce my first product for CC3 base character.
Maybe You remember that some time ago I published the pack "PRCC Male Head Ray". CC3 has excellent new possibility to construct morphs changing not only mesh shape but also bone positions. So now I created full character PRCC3_Ray
PRCC3 Ray is young male CC3 character constructed using custom morphs and photo realistic PBR materials.
This pack includes:
- PRCC3_Body_Male.ccSlider -- Full Body young male morph slider for CC3 Neutral character base;
- PRCC3_Head_Ray.ccSlider -- Full Head "Ray" morph slider for CC3 Neutral character base;
- PRCC3M_Ray_Bald.ccAvatar -- ready to use "Ray" avatar with applied morphs and photo realistic materials (bald head materials version);
- PRCC3M_Ray_Shaved.ccAvatar -- ready to use "Ray" avatar with applied morphs and photo realistic materials (Shaved head materials version);
- PRCC3M_BriefsBase.ccCloth -- male underwear model for custom material creation in the CC3 Appearance Editor (has PBR 3MAT definition, all Mesh Data 1K textures and blank sub-materials);
- PRCC3M_Briefs.ccCloth -- ready to use male underwear model with applied photo realistic PBR material.
- To have correct Ray character shape You should apply both PRCC3_Body_Male and PRCC3_Head_Ray morphs on CC3 Neutral character base (CC3 character without any morphs);
- PRCC3_Body_Male and PRCC3_Head_Ray can be used separately and combined with other head and/or body morphs (Fitness, Thin, Heavy etc.), but it's not recommended to combine PRCC3_Body_Male with other "global" full body morphs which affect on skeleton bones transforms (CC1_Base Male, CC3_Base Male etc.)
Please download and read ReadMe file from PRCC3_Ray.ZIP
before You start to use content from this pack.
ZIP file also includes RGB Mask file for PRCC3M_Briefs custom texturing.
And some demos -
Avatars in this pack have original photo realistic materials for skin (up to 2K resolution), eyelashes, eyes and tuned material for teeth for better fitting with character skin.
Hope that You will find this content useful
If You have any questions please ask.
8 Months Ago by