OFFICIAL Character Creator 1.52 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Peter (RL) (7/20/2016)
Just to let you all know,  we have found the cause of the performance issues in the Appearance Editor and plan to fix it as soon as possible. This will come in a small interim update to correct the problem. Unfortunately I don't have a precise date for when this will be available, but we are working hard to get this ready as soon as possible.

Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience this issue causes.

Thank you for the update.  Hopefully the "Watermark" issue can also get resolved in a quick patch.
We understand you can't commit to an exact date yet, but news is always appreciated.  And when it's good news, "Woo hoo!"

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Skuzzlebutt
Skuzzlebutt
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
i dont know if anybody posted this already,
hair creation causes the screen to blackout and a bad file
when saving.
i tried 2 different methods, they come into CC with no error
and the popup says "hair"

no big deal, just saving them as accesories instead
until it's looked into.

Hexer_
Hexer_
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
After updating to CC 1.5, the export to iAvatar or FBX no longer creates bones for eyelids and eyebrows.
Maybe more bones are missing, I'm not sure.

Can somebody confirm this issue too? Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/34658b63-4336-40f7-b7e5-7113.png

Tesira
Tesira
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Postfrosch (15.07.2016)
After updating to 1.5 of the CC missing DRM complains s for Essental pack and for all m one myself made CC avatars. I have the Essential pack already since last year. That should not happen.
What can I do? Can I herunterlaen and install from my Konot the Essential again?
Best regards from Germany
Postfrosch

I get the same error message with my own morph sliders, when I load an character, which was made with them. I havent the Essential Pack, so this issue seems to be more common.
This error we have had already during the Beta test. Then it was gone after the update.
Since the official release it is back.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/174868cf-43a5-4fee-907c-2530.png

Have a nice day
Tesira

Hexer_
Hexer_
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Also, it seems CC 1.5 export doesn't generate specular and reflection maps anymore.
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

I probably should have noticed this earlier but having upgraded to 1.51 I find that there are three missing icons on the toolbar. Whether they were missing earlier and I didn't notice I cannot tell.

Anyway I have the Show/Hide icons for character and hair missing as well as the show/Hide for Wire Frame.

I uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled 1.5 + the multi-patch 150. Still missing.

Any checks? I have logged the issue on Feedback.
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
SeanMac (7/28/2016)
I probably should have noticed this earlier but having upgraded to 1.51 I find that there are three missing icons on the toolbar. Whether they were missing earlier and I didn't notice I cannot tell.

Anyway I have the Show/Hide icons for character and hair missing as well as the show/Hide for Wire Frame.

I uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled 1.5 + the multi-patch 150. Still missing.

Any checks? I have logged the issue on Feedback.

These options are available in the new Scene Manager window:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f1ca46fa-88e2-4aae-9697-18d8.png

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Hi Wires,

Thanks for that.

Maybe it's my day for being dim but I do not understand what you are saying to me.

If i trigger the Scene Manager it is a panel on the left, not icons on the tool bar.
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Oops - Okay - it is my day for being dim.

Ok you are referring to the alternate or possibly replacement functions shown when the hair is on the avatar and access is given in drop downs in the scene manager.

OK problem solved - Thanks for that.

I must remember to eat more Smarties.

Regards

SeanMac

Home Built inCoolermaster ATX case with Gigabyte GA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz,Asus GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card, 32Gb DDR4 RAM, twin HD monitors, Huion H610Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, Win 10 64 Bit OS

TonyTiger
TonyTiger
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Hello all,Any word on when appearance editor will be fixed,

Reading This Topic