Profile Picture

Missing Labels on Auto Motion Clips?

Posted By david.fechtor 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
david.fechtor
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I'm a new CrazyTalk user (CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline for Mac), so please excuse me if this is a silly question.   In the project I'm working on, I imported an audio file for my voice track, then split it into several segments using the "break" feature so I could apply different auto-motions to each segment. Trouble is, only *some* of the resulting motion clips in the timeline have labels showing which Auto Motion I applied. For example, the first clip *does* have a clarifying label ("News Announcement(0)(Auto Motion)"), while the following clip does *not*: it's merely labeled "Auto Motion(0)(Auto Motion)", which doesn't give any indication that it's actually the "Hip-hop Shrink" dance move from Animation->Auto Motion->Scenario->Dance.  The next clip also doesn't identify the specific dance move I used (is just says "Auto Motion(0)(Auto Motion)"), while the following one *does* ("Circle Moving(0)_02_01(Auto Motion)"). Is there a preference setting that will cause *all* the motion clips to be labeled with identifying info? If not, is there some easy way to see which underlying Auto Motion I applied for a specific clip? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Reading This Topic