Missing Labels on Auto Motion Clips?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic277317.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By david.fechtor - 8 Years Ago
I'm a new CrazyTalk user (CrazyTalk 8 Pipeline for Mac), so please excuse me if this is a silly question.   In the project I'm working on, I imported an audio file for my voice track, then split it into several segments using the "break" feature so I could apply different auto-motions to each segment. Trouble is, only *some* of the resulting motion clips in the timeline have labels showing which Auto Motion I applied. For example, the first clip *does* have a clarifying label ("News Announcement(0)(Auto Motion)"), while the following clip does *not*: it's merely labeled "Auto Motion(0)(Auto Motion)", which doesn't give any indication that it's actually the "Hip-hop Shrink" dance move from Animation->Auto Motion->Scenario->Dance.  The next clip also doesn't identify the specific dance move I used (is just says "Auto Motion(0)(Auto Motion)"), while the following one *does* ("Circle Moving(0)_02_01(Auto Motion)"). Is there a preference setting that will cause *all* the motion clips to be labeled with identifying info? If not, is there some easy way to see which underlying Auto Motion I applied for a specific clip? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.