Profile Picture

3D Heads from Real Human Photos - Realistic Human 100 (2016/03)

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

3D Heads from Real Human Photos - Realistic Human 100 (2016/03)

Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c389065f-1bd1-4db3-9d3e-b575.png

Universal 3D Head - Realistic Human 100

Unlike other stylish, hand-crafted Character Creator content packs from Reallusion, these 3D head textures from the Realistic Human 100 Content Pack are especially made with high resolution (up to 2K), real human photos that were licensed from 3D.SK, a famous human skin texture company. We are very excited at Reallusion, and we really hope that users employ this new level of optimal realism for 3D human heads, giving all Reallusion animators the immediate benefit of an affordable, large collection of ready-to animate 3D human face libraries.

**All images in this page are rendered in iClone 6.

• New .RLHead content format. Compatible for iClone, Character Creator and CrazyTalk.
• Find 3D heads for different ethnicities, age ranges, and variations.
• Get over 100 included skin textures and morph data presets that can be saved for further editing.
• Combine and work with both human and cartoon assets for amazing combinations.

One Format for 3 Applications

Compatible with iClone, Character Creator, and CrazyTalk 8

The newly introduced .RLHead format is a Universal 3D Head file format that works across all major Reallusion products. Once it's installed in your Shared folder, you can apply them to iClone, Character Creator and CrazyTalk 8 characters. It's also fully compatible with morphs and skin adjustments in Character Creator making them an even more versatile design asset.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/75498bb8-c7a2-4600-803f-65a6.jpg

Unlimited Combination for 3D Character Design

Employ the same Head Shape, use Different Textures

Textures from any of the 100 real human heads can be saved as separate skin presets with their unique Normal and Specular maps included, allowing you to max out possibilities when creating new human designs. You can also use your own morph sliders, or multiply your options with your own wrinkle effects (Normal maps).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/944ab196-5e96-40bd-b374-0c67.jpg

Employ the Same Textures, use Different Head Shapes

The 100 unique morph data from the Universal 3D Heads can also be saved as morph sliders in your Content library, giving you even more options by altering head shapes while retaining the same skin textures.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2978a861-e9e7-4969-a50f-3d6d.jpg

Cosmetic, Aging, Family Members

You may subtly change the look of any character by layering his or her skin texture appearance such as pore, suntan, wrinkles, and cosmetics. You can also slightest fine-tune more than 200 facial morphs in Character Creator to generate a series of look-alike family members.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3829aa71-4e38-42c5-af17-9f13.jpg

Combine both Human & Toon Assets

Mix & Blend Realistic 3D Heads with Stylized Morphs

Users just can't stop playing with the new Character Creator, as it brings a universe of options when you mix real 3D human heads with stylized, cartoonish bodies. Create unlimited caricaturized avatars or hundreds of 3D citizens for your new 3D world.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1e46aca3-b43c-44f5-9720-091a.jpg

To find out more and to see our special bundle offers, please click HERE.

And for help using the pack in iClone 6, Character Creator or CrazyTalk 8, please click
HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
erisku
erisku
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Peter

Compliments on the high quality heads, they are really realistic.
but without the hair styles the use of those heads is limited. I know there are some hair styles pack already available but in my opinion the total costs is too high and I am pretty sure there will be need to purchase additional hairs to use the high quality heads in the full potentials. 

Any way again compliments on the high quality and personally I hope very important features like facial mocap, improved motion puppet come soon to Iclone 6. Please work more on those two Smile.

br
Eris
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week

a) The heads look good, and the price (hate to admit) might be reasonable for what you can do with it.

b) Is it safe to assume this pack will play nicely (seamlessly) with the Head Module when it comes out?

c) Hair...  I share the concern about lack of hair.  I missed out on an earlier "hair" pack offer.  The available hair options seem expensive.  Would really like to see more ability to create our own hair.  Maybe the upcoming "Head Module" thingy will do that???  Please???  I might have to relocate a link I provided before with an example of a really cool hair creator tool.

ADDED...

Originally referenced in this post,
- Go to https://www.blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/
- Then select FEATURES at the top of the screen, and then click on "HAIR SHAPE"

Stunning.
Can you imagine if we could do that in our iClone toolset?

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.6K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Bought it this morning . Thank you RL.
The package was installed in Iclone 6 as expected.  It will be cool and more usefull if you may install it in CC because I must create 100 morphs and saves 100 textures....

Now I'm waiting the Animals pack from TOKO . Mixing the both package will be exactly what I need ! Tongue
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 33 minutes ago
I don't normally criticize content (because it takes all kinds) but I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed that this is the first new content we've seen in a while.  I don't think it's any secret that most folks have been SCREAMING for clothes and hair, and we get... heads.  (So a lot of iClone movies will star the same basic 100 folks -- nothing really wrong with that, but nothing particularly right, either).

I'm hoping against hope this strategy is because RL is working on a mechanism for generating our own hair and clothing beyond what we can do now (which relies heaviliy on outside tools).  Because I really don't know that anyone prior to this has said "Ya know, what we REALLY need is more heads".  ANYONE.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Kelleytoons (3/30/2016)
I don't normally criticize content (because it takes all kinds) but I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed that this is the first new content we've seen in a while.  I don't think it's any secret that most folks have been SCREAMING for clothes and hair, and we get... heads.  (So a lot of iClone movies will star the same basic 100 folks -- nothing really wrong with that, but nothing particularly right, either).

I'm hoping against hope this strategy is because RL is working on a mechanism for generating our own hair and clothing beyond what we can do now (which relies heaviliy on outside tools).  Because I really don't know that anyone prior to this has said "Ya know, what we REALLY need is more heads".  ANYONE.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but these 100 heads are "starting points," and we can play with sliders to easily customize and tweak them, so really we should be able to create a zillion unique heads without resorting to Blender and creating our own meshes/bones/maps from scratch.  True?

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

The facial maps will, in large part, control what the face looks like.  You can play with morphs and other things all you want but you won't get away from that basic fact.

More morphs would have been better, and more hair would have been fantastic (just think of how much "look" is composed of a person's hair, which is why so many disguises with different hair, both facial and head, work so well).  Again, it's not something I am criticizing per se, only that there are WAY more things we need beyond facial maps (which, to be honest, you can get yourself fairly easily).

I fully expect to be able to tell when these are used in any iClone video.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Oh, and another thing that will be obvious is if the clothing and hair is the same it will be *really* hard to differentiate these folks.

I do think, ultimately, this problem will go away.  But I'm not hopeful now it will be this year (or at least not until the end of the year).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I dont want to speak against these either because they do look great. But using morphs in CC i can already produce pretty much any head I want. Still waiting for more clothing variations within CC. Hair also but mostly clothing.....please....more CC clothing variations.

Edit
PS
I will be buying them,
I have bought pretty much all content reallusion makes since iclone5 because you create good content.
Also happy to support your efforts but mostly its because your stuff is good.

Just hurry up with more clothes. Lol

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
8 Years Ago by Delerna
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
So I bought the Pack and installed it, but when I try to apply a head in Character Creator, I get a "Cannot load invalid data" error. I tried both the Import option and dragging onto a character.

EDIT: I can apply RLHeads that were created with CT 8.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
8 Years Ago by animagic

Reading This Topic