OFFICIAL Character Creator 1.4 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi Everyone,

Character Creator 1.4 has been released today and with it comes a number of fixes and exciting new enhancements.

However if you do still find any bugs, issues, glitches or other general annoyances, please can you post them here.

As always, do feel free to post general feedback in your own threads, but it will help us greatly if we can keep all Character Creator 1.4 issues in one place. This will help the development team track and eradicate any remaining problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when posting.

Many Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sterlingy
sterlingy
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Where do we see a list of big fixes and new features?

Stick with the flock, end up a lamb chop!

--------------------- GEAR --------------------
MSI G60 Ghost
AMD 2700X 8 Core @ 4.3GHz Asus Astrix RTX 2080Ti 32GB Ram Samsung 21:9 3440x1440 Monitor
Perception Neuron Mocap (2)

Reallusion Pipeline Suite 3D Studio Max Modo 901 Unreal Engine 4 Zbrush Allegorithmic Substance LIVE Adobe CC

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 59 minutes ago
sterlingy (2/2/2016)
Where do we see a list of big fixes and new features?

It's in this thread: https://forum.reallusion.com/270681/Whats-New-in-Character-Creator-v14.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
8 Years Ago by animagic
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'll post this again here:

I've spent the last 2 hours uninstalling and re-installing the newest version.  I've also installed the Essential Clothing and Skin Morphs again.

Now for the NEWS:

It still tells me I have to buy the same things AGAIN!!!  Every time I open a saved project with any Clothing, Morphs or Skin applied to the Avatar, the same prompts come up.  Buy me AGAIN!!!

Oh, they load after dismissing the prompts, but something is wrong somewhere.  Especially when I am not even applying any essential pack changes at all, yet get that same prompt.

There's a disconnect in the IT department.   DRM gone Wild perhaps?

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
madicloner
madicloner
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1ba56e53-bac8-485b-ab98-a8fa.jpg

This is your own standard "heavy" morph. I did push the button "calculate collision". Several times with some other different settings, too.
Nothing changed in version 1,2,3 and now 4.
Wow.
Do you plan to patch away this "false front" in 5, 6, 7 or never ? Manual setting is possible, but very time consuming. Daz avatars are still much better (higher poly, more beatiful textures, better and more morphs and so on) and there this time is still better invested.
Edited
8 Years Ago by madicloner
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Cricky (2/3/2016)
I'll post this again here:

I've spent the last 2 hours uninstalling and re-installing the newest version.  I've also installed the Essential Clothing and Skin Morphs again.

Now for the NEWS:

It still tells me I have to buy the same things AGAIN!!!  Every time I open a saved project with any Clothing, Morphs or Skin applied to the Avatar, the same prompts come up.  Buy me AGAIN!!!

Oh, they load after dismissing the prompts, but something is wrong somewhere.  Especially when I am not even applying any essential pack changes at all, yet get that same prompt.

There's a disconnect in the IT department.   DRM gone Wild perhaps?

Did you try the following? This worked in the tests I ran.

If you are seeing the Validate DRM window, please try closing the window down and then attempt to load the CC character again. If you have an active internet connection you should find the character will load without the Validate DRM window appearing again and the character can then be sent to iClone 6.

If you do continue to see the Validate DRM window, then you can reinstall the CC Essentials bundle which should resolve the problem. Note you may still need to repeat the first step one more time before the issue is fully resolved.

Please do let us know if this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

TopOneTone
TopOneTone
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have successfully installed IC6.4.2527.1 update and rebooted my pc, but when I try to install CC1.4 I get this error message :

"The signature of CC140_Patch_Enu (4).exe is corrupt or invalid."

I have tried a number of times using both the Download from the Upgrade page and the patch in my account, but the same message comes up every time.

Anyone know what this means and how to rectify it?

primaveranz
primaveranz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Are you using Internet Explorer (or Edge) to download? If so, it is a known issue, read this :- http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie10-windows_7/the-signature-of-this-program-is-corrupt-or/90ff01cd-41f1-426d-96a5-fb1a6852e8e2?auth=1

Bestter to try downloading using Chrome or Opera and see if you have any joy.

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
TopOneTone (2/3/2016)
I have successfully installed IC6.4.2527.1 update and rebooted my pc, but when I try to install CC1.4 I get this error message :

"The signature of CC140_Patch_Enu (4).exe is corrupt or invalid."

I have tried a number of times using both the Download from the Upgrade page and the patch in my account, but the same message comes up every time.

Anyone know what this means and how to rectify it?

That's just Windows warning you. The certificate info somehow got lost for this update.

You should have an option when thant message pops up that says "more info", or something. Click on that (it's gray text in Win 10), and an install option will become available. Go ahead and select that, and it will install just fine.

primaveranz
primaveranz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Windows 7 and 8 may still prevent you installing software with an invalid certificate if UAC is enabled to a certain level.

Reading This Topic