OFFICIAL iClone 6.4 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi Everyone Smile

Once again we have another update and need your continued assistance to help us track down any remaining bugs or glitches.

iClone 6.4 has been released today and with it comes a number of outstanding fixes and enhancements.

If you do find any bugs, issues, glitches or other general annoyances in the 6.4 update, please can you post them here.

As always, do feel free to post general feedback in your own threads, but it will help us greatly if we can keep all outstanding issues in one place. This will help the development team track and finally eradicate any nagging problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when posting. If you can provide steps so we can try and reproduce the problem even better. If the issue was one previously posted in one of the older issues threads, you can just provide a link back to the issue rather than write it all out again.

Many Thanks. Smile      

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The Interface needs to be checked for a BUG I am encountering.  It is in reference to the Workspace option. Like they say "A Picture is worth a thousand words... So here are 2,000

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/61415f7b-21b6-4b32-9faf-8bd4.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/528f5ead-6e13-4dee-9518-7de9.jpg

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Agonos
Agonos
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Can not install the patch for 3DXchange 6. The direct update, but I moved not change the version. When the indirect version "Windows SmartScreen" prevents it from launching.
brothertcoleman
brothertcoleman
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I am not able to install it either ,I tried both direct download and update balloon.

The program says it was installed but never changes and every time I start  3DXchange 6 PRO the Reallusion the program update balloon keeps popping up to reinstall it again.

| Windows 11 64bit / iClone7 Pro / Headshot Plug-in / Character Creator v4 / Perception Neuron Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in/ CrazyTalk 8 Pipline / FaceFilter v3 PRO / Cartoon Animator 5 Pipeline/Serif DrawPlus X8 / 3DXchange 6 Pro / WidgetCast PRO / DP Animation Maker / PopVideo 3
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
the auto updater is not functioning correctly ...

first it attempts to update 3DX6 first,  incurring the error that Iclone is not the right version.  I let it update the CC and Iclone,  and restarted the updater...

Now it's in an infinite loop trying to update 3Dx6 to version 6.4,  I click update,  then it tells me I need another update,  I update, ....and keeps repeating...
I updated from the "Check for latest Version" link in iclone to version 6.41327.1   - 
I started the updater and it insists I need another update to version 6.40

Update -  I just realized the 6.41 is actually the older version,  I've tried to apply the new patch about 6 times already,  it's not working -  I also tried running the patch from a download in administrator mode,  and it still says it's the older version.  So the problem is apparently in the patch itself.

Edited
8 Years Ago by planetstardragon
markab
markab
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)Veteran Member (531 reputation)

Agonos (2/2/2016)
Can not install the patch for 3DXchange 6. The direct update, but I moved not change the version. When the indirect version "Windows SmartScreen" prevents it from launching.

Hi Agnos,

When the Windows Smartscreen pops up select Options (or maybe its called More Options?) then select Run Anyway.

Mark

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
another update,  I was able to start up iclone and export a character to 3DX6 -  maybe the update did work and the version it's showing is wrong -  thus kicking the updater into a loop ?   it updates to the correct version,  but see's the wrong version stamp,  and wants to update again ? 

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

markab (2016-02-02)
[quote]Agonos (2/2/2016)

Hi Agnos,

When the Windows Smartscreen pops up select Options (or maybe its called More Options?) then select Run Anyway.

Mark
/quote]
Hi Mark
Even if I pass the warning (Yes, I dared. lol)  and I install the patch, 3DXchange6 remains in Version 4.6.1327.

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Peter responded to another thread about this which I am in a rush so i can't look now but the update number thingy is just basically a typo the higher number is not right its the lower number that is right.     He said they will fix it and roll out another update soon but just ignore it the correct version is the lower number.. if no one else finds it i will go search for the response in a bit.. 

Peter (RL) (2/2/2016)
Apologies for the error with the build numbers. The latest update as supplied is 6.4.1327 (for now) so if you have that installed then you are good to go.

I will let you know when or if a newer build of 6.4 goes live. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
8 Years Ago by urbanlamb
Agonos
Agonos
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

iClone 3DXchange v6.4 : The problem is solved. Thank you

Reading This Topic