Looking for info on using CrazyTalk with Camtasia Studio 6

Posted By sfitalian 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Looking for info on using CrazyTalk with Camtasia Studio 6

Author
sfitalian
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Has anyone had any experience with exporting a CrazyTalk character and using it with Camtasia Studio? I only have a trial version of CrazyTalk, so I can't export or save anything and then test it with Camtasia. I'd like to know if this is even possible before I buy the product.

It anyone has attempted this, I'd love to get their input on this and an example if possible.

Thanks,

GMAN
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
I'm not really sure what you mean by exporting a Crazytalk character to Camtasia Studio. Unsure 

Camtasia is screen recording software which captures part or the whole screen and will work well with Crazytalk 6 in this manner. It is great for creating tutorials demonstrations etc. What was you planning on using it for with Crazytalk?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sfitalian
sfitalian
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)Senior Member (432 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Thanks for getting back to me. My hope is to to create a series of application help videos for end-users - and create an animated caricature to act as a guide, of sorts, to introduce topics and tips-n-tricks to the user. Do you know of anyone who has done this before? Are there any examples out there?

Thanks,

sfitalian
JKK
JKK
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I have the same requirement as sfitalian and would also like to explore having an animated iClone6 character do the teaching. Is this possible? Pls help. Thanks!
peterg
peterg
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Yes, this is no problem. You will have to create your animations in CTA then export them as a video file. Then drag them into Camtasia Studio and you can add your callouts as overlay over the CTA2 video etc. At the time of this writing you cannot import image series in Camtasia so if you'd like transparent videos based on image series, which you could export from CTA2, then you would have to use another video software in between to create your transparent video file.

Reading This Topic