Getting Started as a Developer?

Posted By Alasandro 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alasandro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello All,
I have been working with Iclone for several years now and would like to begin submitting custom made content to the marketplace for sale. I have run into several issues since I made this decision and tried to register as a developer.

1. For the life of me I cannot figure out the registration process. Tons of links that take me all over the place, but none that end up with me finally filling out some sort of form so that I can get started. Specifically, I cannot find the link where I enter my Iclone serial #.... and register.

2. I am only interested in producing and selling props and scenery. Maybe I didn't look deep enough or in the right place to find information on this during my search which lasted for several hours. Every content post or information I found was on character creation. I did email developer@reallusion.com and I am still waiting on a response.

If someone can help me with this I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks!
Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I finally received a response from Kai at Reallusion and I'm all set now! (To their credit I did receive the response in less than 24 hours) Looking forward to joining the marketplace and sharing my work. It's been a while since I shared any work with anyone in this forum that I have created in Iclone. For those who do remember I did post my first major project 2 years ago. Since that time my knowledge of the 3D world has grown tremendously. I have used Iclone to create commercials and promo videos for a variety of clients and now I believe I am ready to start creating products for the community that helped me get started.

To the newbie and for those who are just starting out or wondering what they can do with Iclone or... what Iclone can do for you... I recently obtain a contract with a major retailer with multiple locations to produce animated marketing material for them and my first demo animation that I created for them was created in Iclone and was a big hit - THANK YOU ICLONE)

If you didn't get the opportunity to see my work from 2 years ago here is a link along with all the specs. It's a bit long and I was really experimenting with a variety of Iclone features, props and characers. I found that I learn best by just jumping in and going to work on a project and learning as I go. I give myself challenges and then figure out how to produce what my imagination dictates.  This piece done two years ago was a combination of tons of material purchased from the Marketplace and Content Store as well as hours of watching tutorials geared toward what I wanted to accomplish. (Big thank you to Stuckon3d and all the other developers that helped me along the way!)

Please keep in mind that at that time I had no idea how to create 3D animation but I knew I wanted to and Iclone was the perfect tool to help me get started. I'm now an Iclone fan and user for life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeEg8sH9RA

Video Resolution 1920x1080 HD - Be sure to watch in full screen.

Used in this intro:

Iclone v5.5 Pro
Iclone 3d Exchange v5.5
After Effects CC
Adobe Audition
Premiere Pro CC
Photoshop CC
Cinema4D
Panasonic AG-HMC150P

Asset Resources:

Reallusion Marketplace & Content Store
Video Blocks

Windows 7
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor 2.80GHz
8GB RAM
64-bit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Alasandro
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Great to hear Kai was able to help you out. We look forward to seeing your store up and running soon. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Alasandro (11/6/2015)
I recently obtain a contract with a major retailer with multiple locations to produce animated marketing material for them and my first demo animation that I created for them was created in Iclone and was a big hit - THANK YOU ICLONE)

Wow!  Congratulations.  w00t  Cool

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic