Getting Started as a Developer?

Posted By Alasandro 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alasandro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello All,
I have been working with Iclone for several years now and would like to begin submitting custom made content to the marketplace for sale. I have run into several issues since I made this decision and tried to register as a developer.

1. For the life of me I cannot figure out the registration process. Tons of links that take me all over the place, but none that end up with me finally filling out some sort of form so that I can get started. Specifically, I cannot find the link where I enter my Iclone serial #.... and register.

2. I am only interested in producing and selling props and scenery. Maybe I didn't look deep enough or in the right place to find information on this during my search which lasted for several hours. Every content post or information I found was on character creation. I did email developer@reallusion.com and I am still waiting on a response.

If someone can help me with this I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks!
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Great to hear Kai was able to help you out. We look forward to seeing your store up and running soon. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic