Posted By Realtimer (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Kinect Mocap Plug-in (Xbox One / 360 / Windows) - New Release

Author
Realtimer (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Week
The new Kinect Mocap Plug-in is now available for purchase and trial download! Combine iClone 6 with the power of Kinect for Xbox One, Xbox for Windows, or Xbox 360, to create authentic motions using your own body.

New Features:
  • Now compatible with Kinect for Xbox One, which is equipped with a brand new 1080p camera, and a new TOF (time of flight) sensor that offers unparalleled tracking accuracy. 
  • Additional trackable skeleton joints that enhance neck up/down, upper torso and wrist rotation, and squat movement. 
  • Improved 3D visualization for better floor and foot contact, including the ability to save floor calibration. 
  • Rapidly switch between multiple performers captured on camera without having to re-target each time. Do this by directly right-clicking on the tracked body.

To learn more about the Kinect Mocap Plug-in, please visit http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/mocap/
To see the Kinect Mocap Plug-in manual, please visit http://manual.reallusion.com/Kinect_Mocap_Plug_in/ENU/1/default.html
  • If you have purchased the previous version of the Kinect Mocap Plug-in after (4/20/2015), then you are eligible to get this version for free. Click here for the free upgrade. If you purchased the Kinect Mocap Plug-in before this date, then you can buy the NEW Kinect Mocap Plug-in, at a special member pricing at our store. 
  • Three separate installers are included and each works with different mocap devices. It is important to choose the correct installer that matches your Kinect sensor, otherwise the plug-in will not work. 
Mocap_Plug_in_Kinect_XboxOne_trial.exe
Mocap_Plug_in_Kinect_Xbox360_trial.exe
Mocap_Plug_in_Kinect_Win_trial.exe

=========================================

For any technical issues, or suggestions, please leave your feedback in this thread below!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/04f519b0-2135-48a1-ba3f-3177.jpg
Edited
9 Years Ago by Eric (RL)
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Very disappointed to see that previous MOCAP Plug-in owners are going to have to pay for the upgrade when the previous version was seriously flawed and virtually unusable.
Having logged in I cannot see a "special member" price anywhere unless you are talking about the member price that applies to everyone ($79.99).
How much will the upgrade be for previous MOCAP plug-in owners? Please do not tell me I will have to pay $79.99 like everyone else as that is not really an upgrade price at all is it.

Also the features page only mentions compatibility with Windows 7 and 8. Is the MOCAP Plug-in compatible with Windows 10?
Edited
9 Years Ago by toonarama
erisku
erisku
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
HI RL team

I just bought the new Mocap plugin even with the high price (already own version 1) but I am really disappointed that there is no face mocap.

Without face mocap this is just the plugin that should had been when I bought version 1 only difference is that now it's working OK.

I really hope you improve this V.2 version.

regards
Eris
Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
hi realtimer,
Is this new plugin works with Kinect v2 for Windows (not xbox version) and Windows 10? For me it is not very clear in the doc.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
According to the docs this version works with both versions of Kinect -- Windows 10 is only supported with the newest Kinect V2 (the newest Kinect works with both Windows as well as XBox One).  And if I'm reading them right, using Kinect V2 requires iClone 6.21.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Edited
9 Years Ago by Kelleytoons
Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
thank you Kelleytoons  for that clarification, you has been of great help.
I do not understand always all the subtleties of the English language. Smile
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

toonarama (10/27/2015)
Very disappointed to see that previous MOCAP Plug-in owners are going to have to pay for the upgrade when the previous version was seriously flawed and virtually unusable.
Having logged in I cannot see a "special member" price anywhere unless you are talking about the member price that applies to everyone ($79.99).
How much will the upgrade be for previous MOCAP plug-in owners? Please do not tell me I will have to pay $79.99 like everyone else as that is not really an upgrade price at all is it.

Also the features page only mentions compatibility with Windows 7 and 8. Is the MOCAP Plug-in compatible with Windows 10?

Hi Toonarama,

The upgrade price is indeed $79.95. Member Prices and Upgrade Prices are the same thing. The full price however is $99.95.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Firepro
Firepro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I have a Kinect for Windows and just downloaded the new Kinect Mocap Plug-in, however, installer says Win8 required (I am running Win7 64).  My question is, if I connect my device to Win8 machine will I get all or most of the benefits of the upgrade or do I still need to upgrade my Kinect to the new 1080p version?  Thanks!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

erisku (10/27/2015)
HI RL team

I just bought the new Mocap plugin even with the high price (already own version 1) but I am really disappointed that there is no face mocap.

Without face mocap this is just the plugin that should had been when I bought version 1 only difference is that now it's working OK.

I really hope you improve this V.2 version.

regards
Eris

Hi Eris,

Unfortunately there is no facial mocap in this new version for Kinect For Xbox One. The features included are explained HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

zeronimo (10/27/2015)
hi realtimer,
Is this new plugin works with Kinect v2 for Windows (not xbox version) and Windows 10? For me it is not very clear in the doc.

The Kinect For Windows v2 devices and the Kinect For Xbox One are the same thing and both work with the new plugin. In fact Microsoft have discontinued the Kinect For Windows v2 device and now only sell the Kinect For Xbox One with PC adapter. Both devices will work with Windows 10.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic