OFFICIAL iClone 6.2 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
As I was informed earlier ...CC is a separate download. You need to login to your account at  the Reallusion web site and look under  "Registration, Patch and Bonus"
it's there as a bonus content I think

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

madicloner
madicloner
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)Veteran Member (681 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago

Are you serious ? Did you test this before releasing ?

As ever you went only the half way and then release such "updates" for the next patchofpatchfixpatchpatch. Additional no development is noticeable regarding: Graphics, performance (3 Dazzies + atmosphere + terrain and my pc was totally unuseable, without hitting the play-button, which didn´t happen with about 14 Dazzies inside a v5-project) and soft cloth (has the same partly strange problems regarding "poking through avatar" or "not recognizing the avatar physics-proxies").
Btw.: Just in case someone doesn´t know, what is wrong: The might CC doesn´t fit the physics-proxies of the avatar to the avatar morphs.

Edited
9 Years Ago by madicloner
lpatter
lpatter
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
THUMBS UP!!! I only Have ten of them so I will add my toes. So THUMBS AND TOES UP!
I like it! My middle finger is NOT sticking out by itself.
I am surprised that I do not see any more complains by now. So I see the ship has some stability.
If I had more appendages they would be sticking up but that could be now in the realm of indecent.
But my Hair in Unruly. So I may look like my fingers  and hair got stuck in the light socket.
I won't complain about the neat things I wanted. I played with it, listened to Kai (what kind of name IS that for a grown man) and now I am going to see what I can make.
Although the clothes are tight and modern I will try to make people from the old era - 20 A.D, because this pack provided me with something that I have been unable to make well or buy.
I would bake you cookies but I may have been banned from kitchens.

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
This is related to iClone 6.2 and 3dXchange 6.2

BIG Question:  Who came up with this?

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Edited
9 Years Ago by Cricky
TimV
TimV
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi

Just upgraded to 6.2.  Did Physics change?  I brought in my model from 3DXchange and I want to use physics constraints.  The only object in my tree that shows a physics icon in the modify panel is the object at the root of the tree that I imported.  If I try to activate physics, it fails stating that there is no mesh.  The root object from 3DXChange does indeed not have a mesh and one cannot make a sub prop from this item to create a mesh.  None of the other objects in the Scene Tree light up the physics icon in the modify panel.  I can't add any constraints to them.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Tim

Homebuilt Intel Quad in Asus mb, 16gb ram, 2 tb of hard drive. Radeon x290 3Gb video

There are surely times when it is good to be stubborn.  Knowing when is the gift of experience.

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

I do not know why but when playing my movie at a time I see through my throat avatar created with CC. By cons if I look at the back of my avatar, the hole does not appear
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6ad2beef-d3e2-46a1-81d2-3dff.jpg
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
CC is really nice but on Wind 10 it constantly crashes even in Run as admin. It mostly crashes on startup but in work mode too. When I installed it, all was awesome and then I added the extras and then things went bad.

Geez Win 10 is the pit of Hell. It has locked up my keyboard on my other MSI laptop and I can not even use it with the onscreen keyboard. They say for me to BUY Win 7 Pro and use that, HU?.  It crashed my Hp laptop too and well, MS can Kiss my Axx. The MS Win techs say the problems solutions are unknown and I MUST wait for the late October Win 10 update and that "MAY" fix it. So SAD as I did a fresh install and now have no Win 7 to go back to.  I bought my coms used so I have no Win 7 disks. Restore/recovery does not work.

I am stuck in MS Limbo. I did learn after 3 weeks not to use the Win 10 >Contact Support link, they are all total idiots, they do a remote and put my com in safe mode w/no net and then I am stuck and lose the tech (NO CALL BACK) but manage to get it out finally to normal again . How stupid is that?,,,, SO  Call MS Techs instead for a real Win 10 tech..1-800-936-5700 >tech support Windows >other ,,,and you get real help if possible.

Personally, I would not tell anyone to Upgrade or install WIn 10. It is a nightmare from Hell with no hope of getting out. If you have serious problems, it is all your fault and they do nothing to rectify it but cut you offline, even  when you are being courteous. OH, you have 30 days from install of win 10 to go back to your previous ver ONLY if you did the upgrade, not a fresh clean install. If you did that, You only have win 10 forever or "YOU BUY" the old version you had and install that unless you have that version install disks. Yes true.

Sometimes in Life we just Lose some battles. BUT Not the War. Um I could be wrong on that last one. LOL What a mess!

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Edited
9 Years Ago by Bray42
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hello i am sad to say the avatar toolkit controller is still not working correctly

1) sometimes the face expressions mysteriously delete themselves
2) anytime I try to record eye movement alone (the eyeball moveing only and pupil dilating etc)  .. it does not work  at all or it erases the expressions which should not happen and still there is no actual movement in the final render 

the puppet controller for avatar toolkit is not really usable right now.. however i am persisting in finishing my characters in hopes that it will be fixed by the time I am ready to seriously use it Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Dragonskunk
Dragonskunk
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Agonos (9/8/2015)
I do not know why but when playing my movie at a time I see through my throat avatar created with CC. By cons if I look at the back of my avatar, the hole does not appear

Have you tired to check the "2 - sided" on some of the materials that appear transparent?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

I just checked "2 sided" for the haircut. But even deactivated, the hole is still present. Here are join a link to download the avatard created with "Charater Creator". You can see for yourself even if you want and can : http://paf.im/Biw6q

Reading This Topic