OFFICIAL iClone 6.1 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
urbanlamb
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
here is a bug ..basicaly i can't use iclone right now as a result

the tilt/rotate button icons and the numerical pad that opens up on the face puppet .. wont toggle off and you can't type any numbers.  Its only of course on the one i am using..  the custom 3dexchange button menu's for putting in expressions.  I also put in a support ticket .. as basically it makes the face puppet useless unless you like head rotations..  You try to click to turn it off or type in numbers and it unselects the icon that your using under custom.  

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/94520617-8e9c-4e7a-ba9f-ab2f.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
9 Years Ago by urbanlamb

Reading This Topic