Profile Picture

Missing Content

Posted By BlueAlert 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BlueAlert
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Unless I am missing something, I am having the same problems that was discussed in 2012, really. I purchased content and I went for the Premium member plus content and nothing shows up in the program. Also, when you go where directed - no download links to get the promised content. I should not feel bad, since I purchased a training video of clips that are available on the site. I guess I am really special.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
What did you purchase? Just let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

BlueAlert
BlueAlert
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)

Thanks Peter,
I have been piecing together a plan to get up and running, but the list of my purchase is as follows:
Crazy Talk7 Pro
-Social Emoticon
-Auto Animation Lib Vol1
-Facial Expression clips Vol2
-Natural Facial Performances Vol2
-Organic Auto Motions Samplers
-TTS on Demand Basic
Crazy Talk7 Training
Business Avatar
Bouncy Buddies
On my Download info I have links and believe I did install them - do not see them in my program
Thanks again.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

As you are having problems with multiple packs, please check the example below. This will let us know if the content is actually missing from your installation.

In CrazyTalk 7 try switching to the "Actor" tab, then double click "01_Model", then the "Business Avatars Vol.1" folder. This should then display the contents of the pack as shown below. Do you have this folder?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

BlueAlert
BlueAlert
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks Peter,
I do have what you have posted. I also found out that if I do not have an actor on the work area - I do not get the other content. Discovery learning, I guess. Using your example and having an actor on the work space, I went and checked further. So Actor - Auto Motion -> Functional 4 folders and 15 motions - Folders are inactive and the 15 motions outside the folder are in active is that normal.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

BlueAlert (1/9/2015)
So Actor - Auto Motion -> Functional 4 folders and 15 motions - Folders are inactive and the 15 motions outside the folder are in active is that normal.

Make sure you add a voice to your character first. Once a voice script has been created, everything under Auto Motion > Functional will become active. So to clarify Auto Motions require a voice script be present but Motion Clips can be added without a voice.

I hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic