Where is Composer Mode???

Posted By JuLeeYa 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JuLeeYa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)Veteran Member (835 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
OK CrazyTalk you got me. I am upset and crying. I read in the instruction book to go to Composer Mode for the color editor. But please, please, please, please tell me where-where-where is the Composer Mode. My screen says Stage Mode and I click on that nothing happens. I am customed to a simple menu with listings of what you use. I am frustrated, tired, miserable, why me and crying. I don't like it.Crying
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Place an actor on the stage.

Make sure the actor is selected (red box around it).

Click on the Composer button at the top of the left side tool bar.

You will then be in Composer Mode with that actor.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

daniel_78
daniel_78
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
happen to me that I can not move the points of the bones. Could you tell me that keys have to? I Crazy Talk Animator 2 Pro.
My name is Daniel.
I own drawing I have to animate. Do I have to separate arms, body, head and legs? Or in a single drawing you can make the animation? Thank you

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Take your actor to Composer Mode.
Select the bone and it will turn blue with a Blue box around it.
Use the handles on the box to size and rotate the bone.
Note that the sprites attached to that bone will size/move/rotate with it.

To align/size/rotate sprites to the bone use the sprite editor.
Select the bone and open the sprite editor and a Green box will appear around the sprite selected.
Adjusting the handles affects ONLY the sprite shown.
If you have multiple sprites for that bone you must adjust each one separately.
If you have multiple angles for that bone you must adjust the sprite(s) for each angle separately.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic