Profile Picture

Showcase your CrazyTalk Animator work here!

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Dear all,

The CrazyTalk Animator 2 has been released for a month. There are also some useful content along with the release.

G2 Power Tools vol.1

Perform Learning Kit Demo Video

Have you started to produce your latest 2D animation with CrazyTalk Animator 2? Post your work under this thread and share with the community!

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

etourist
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm currently learning Crazy Talk Animator 2 by creating an animation using characters and sets from G2 Power Tools that I hope to finish soon. However, this animation is one that I started in CTA1 (created the character ready to animate it) many months ago. After buying CTA2 I thought I'd have a go at importing the character and then animate it with my new purchase.

I know the script and voice acting isn't that great but it is an example of bringing a G1 non humanoid character into CTA2 and animating it using mostly the puppeteering tools. Also, my goal with CTA2 is to animate using all my own artwork - so this meets that objective too. 

The entire animation, including the titles is done in CTA2. I'm still getting to grips with how to put more expression into the face with this style of character head.

If anyone is interested  I've written two posts in my blog describing how this character was brought to life in CTA1 and CTA2... Cool Froyd Part 1, Cool Froyd Part 2.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator

agor2010
agor2010
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)Junior Member (204 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
My first work in CTA2
niceblinkluck
niceblinkluck
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
That's really good...cant wait to do one of my ownBigGrin
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

SO I was mucking about over the weekend with CTA2... There's still quite a few things I'm not happy about, but it is kinda fun to play with, especially if one has lots of iCLone motions to play around with. I accidentally made an animated Valentines Day Card for my sweetums...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g39HCDloWk0

Can never quite figure out the YouTube embedding here, in Chrome...
etourist
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

@wizaerd - for chrome you need to install the 'IE Tab' extension. Once installed, open the forum in an IE Tab and you'll be able to see the 'Design' and 'HTML' buttons at the bottom of the text editing window everyone mentions you need to access in order to embed a Youtube video. You need to switch the text edit window to HTML to paste the Youtube player embed code.

'Ouch' to your animation - great punchline! Smile

- TET
Animation and Video Life

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Sure enough... Thanx etourist, the IE Tab extension works well...
etourist
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Here's my CTA2 'student film' - if you will. The project I set myself to learn CTA2's basics...

I know there's plenty of room for improvement but I hope you enjoyed it. All CTA2 and G2 Powertools content.

- TET
Animation and Video Life

CreativeSoulTV
Smile
CreativeSoulTV
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)Senior Member (400 reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
etourist (2/5/2014)
Here's my CTA2 'student film' - if you will. The project I set myself to learn CTA2's basics...

I know there's plenty of room for improvement but I hope you enjoyed it. All CTA2 and G2 Powertools content.

Great work and thanks for sharing your workflow and how you created it on your blog. I'm learning CTA2 also and hope to post something soon. Smile

CreativeSoulTV.com • Video Maker • Cartoonist • Geek • Flawed Genius • Blogger • Tech Enthusiast • Apple Fan • Youtuber • Podcaster • Movie Lover! Cool Social: The Creative JournalCreativeSoulTVTwitter

Edited
10 Years Ago by CreativeSoulTV
etourist
etourist
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks CreativeSoulTV. Glad you found your way to my blog too. I'll more than likely be writing much more about CTA2 and my experiences in my blog as that's really what my blog is about... the behind the scenes on my animation work.

I'm in the process of making my own G2 character using the DrawPlus template and will be blogging my experiences with that as I go.

I'll look forward to seeing your efforts with CTA2 soon.

Smile

- TET
Animation and Video Life

Reading This Topic