Thank you for your continuous support to Reallusion content service.
Since iClone3 and G3 content packs were released, our users have encountered several content installation related problems and generously provided their comments and suggestions. We have been working on the solutions and now are confident to say all of the known issues have been resolved. There are 2 stages of enhancement that were implemented recently:Stage I: Speed up Pack Installation by Pack Batch Content Registration (completed on January 19th, 2009)- Starting from WWII GI vs. Wehrmacht iClone content pack, we have optimized the content installation process from the “item-by-item” registration to the “pack batch” registration. This optimization not only speeds up the installation progress, but also provides the accurate indication of the status on the Installation Progress Bar.Stage II: Optimize the transaction mechanism between Reallusion and Element5 payment gateway (completed on March 2nd, 2009)
- We have moved away from the email-based transaction acknowledgement method and built a direct transaction link with Element5. With this architectural improvement, your purchase record and product registration can be updated immediately after the purchase is confirmed.
- Content pack decryption mechanism was updated to provide better decryption performance and higher stability during the progress.
Now to ensure the success of content pack installation, please check:
- Your computer is connected to the Internet during installation.
- The Reallusion account your product registered with is the same as the one you use to login to purchase the content pack.
If you have any other content installation issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via our online support form
* To avoid blocked or spammed emails, please DO NOT use email to report your problems. Using our online support form, you will get a service ticket and can ensure a dedicated support staff will reply within 48 hours.
Thank you very much for supporting Reallusion.
With warm regards,
Reallusion EC Service team
Reallusion Marketing Department
EC service team
10 Years Ago by