All Resolved! Content Pack Installation Issues

Posted By alanchen 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alanchen
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Month
Dear Users,

Thank you for your continuous support to Reallusion content service.

Since iClone3 and G3 content packs were released, our users have encountered several content installation related problems and generously provided their comments and suggestions. We have been working on the solutions and now are confident to say all of the known issues have been resolved.

There are 2 stages of enhancement that were implemented recently:

Stage I: Speed up Pack Installation by Pack Batch Content Registration (completed on January 19th, 2009)

- Starting from WWII GI vs. Wehrmacht iClone content pack, we have optimized the content installation process from the “item-by-item” registration to the “pack batch” registration. This optimization not only speeds up the installation progress, but also provides the accurate indication of the status on the Installation Progress Bar.

Stage II: Optimize the transaction mechanism between Reallusion and Element5 payment gateway (completed on March 2nd, 2009)

- We have moved away from the email-based transaction acknowledgement method and built a direct transaction link with Element5. With this architectural improvement, your purchase record and product registration can be updated immediately after the purchase is confirmed.

- Content pack decryption mechanism was updated to provide better decryption performance and higher stability during the progress.

Now to ensure the success of content pack installation, please check:

- Your computer is connected to the Internet during installation.
- The Reallusion account your product registered with is the same as the one you use to login to purchase the content pack.

If you have any other content installation issues, please do not hesitate to contact us via our online support form.
* To avoid blocked or spammed emails, please DO NOT use email to report your problems. Using our online support form, you will get a service ticket and can ensure a dedicated support staff will reply within 48 hours.

Thank you very much for supporting Reallusion.

With warm regards,
Reallusion EC Service team

===================
Reallusion Marketing Department
EC service team
Edited
15 Years Ago by alanchen
ljw3321
ljw3321
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)Senior Member (337 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 Years Ago
I have the combat motion pack and the occupational pack.

I am running iclone 3 pro with it say the latest patch 3.2.1526.1.

But I keep getting an error that I need to update to latest version.

I aatached a couple of screen shots.

I have directX 9 on my system

Thanks  "J"

Attachments
error message.jpg (395 views, 146.00 KB)
iclone version.jpg (397 views, 147.00 KB)
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
ljw3321 (5/2/2009)
I have the combat motion pack and the occupational pack.

I am running iclone 3 pro with it say the latest patch 3.2.1526.1.

But I keep getting an error that I need to update to latest version.

I aatached a couple of screen shots.

I have directX 9 on my system

Thanks  "J"

DITTO!

procurement_20090911094853...
procurement_20090911094853...
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
i purchased the avatar g3 clone cloth for essential woman and when i go to download it gives me the messages that the link is broken.

how can i get that package downloaded asap?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
procurement_2009091109485324 (9/18/2009)
i purchased the avatar g3 clone cloth for essential woman and when i go to download it gives me the messages that the link is broken.

how can i get that package downloaded asap?

Please contact Customer Support (link below) and explain the situation to them. Recently a very small number of users are having difficulties with certain links that are working for most people, but still give errors for some. This may be the problem in this case.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

If you let support know of the link that isn't working, they will be able to test it and if need be, offer an alternative link to download. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. Support should be able to resolve this for you quickly.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ctk1411
ctk1411
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 15 Years Ago
my problem is i can't activate through iclone , and the reason is i didn't connect to internet. however, i connect to internet all the time.
HatHead
HatHead
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I cannot install my copy of Dungeon Quest collection. It tells me iClone is not installed and that I need v1.5.
thomas.joseph
thomas.joseph
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
[quote] [b] ljw3321 (5/2/2009) [/ b]
J'ai le pack lutte contre la motion et le peloton professionnel.

Je suis candidat pro 3 iclone le dire avec le dernier patch 3.2.1526.1.

Mais je reçois une erreur que j'ai besoin de mettre à jour vers la dernière version.

Je aatached quelques captures d'écran.

J'ai directx 9 sur mon système

Merci "J" [/ quote]

Reading This Topic