Please follow the steps below to reset the CrazyTalk Animator Timeline.
WARNING: Editing Windows Registry is NOT recommended for those who are unfamiliar with registry editing. Be sure to backup all the registries prior to making any changes.
1) Click Start and type Regedit in the search field.
2. Select Regedit.exe from the displayed list.
3) Once Regedit is open, navigate to the location below (see attached image).
4) Now delete the P16 key by right clicking it and selecting Delete.
5) Open CTA again and check to see if the timeline is restored.
Note: If you do not wish to edit the system registry then you will need to uninstall CTA and perform a clean install of the latest full version. You can download this from your Member Account.