Profile Picture

can't find my timeline

Posted By thei 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thei
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)Senior Member (435 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hello,

Since 2 weeks I'm using Crazytalk animator. Because of spaceproblems I splet my timeline from the rest. When I closed everything also the timeline and I started crazytalk the next day my timeline didn't show up when I opened it. What do I have to do to see my timeline again?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Please follow the steps below to reset the CrazyTalk Animator Timeline.

WARNING: Editing Windows Registry is NOT recommended for those who are unfamiliar with registry editing. Be sure to backup all the registries prior to making any changes.

1) Click Start and type Regedit in the search field.
2. Select Regedit.exe from the displayed list.
3) Once Regedit is open, navigate to the location below (see attached image).

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reallusion\CrazyTalk Animator\1.0\DlgPos\

4) Now delete the P16 key by right clicking it and selecting Delete.

5) Open CTA again and check to see if the timeline is restored.

Note: If you do not wish to edit the system registry then you will need to uninstall CTA and perform a clean install of the latest full version. You can download this from your Member Account.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dagny
Dagny
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Peter, I experienced the problem with the disappearing Timeline today.   I am going to re-install CTA2 Pipleline to solve the issue but want to know if there is a reason this happens so I can avoid it in the future.  Thanks!

Reading This Topic