Bonus content in CT7 Pro

Posted By toonarama 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
toonarama
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello there

I have downloaded all the bonus content but the base Auto Motion/Functional folder does not appear to have all the motions shown in the tutotial (there are only 15 in total).

Am I missing something or has the bonus content changed. The other bonus content all seems to be present.

Thank you

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are referring to the Auto Animation Library Volume 1 pack, then you should find this in its own folder as shown below. If you don't have this folder, please install the pack again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Peter

I reinstlled but that folder is not there and the readme file does not mention it either as shown below (no mention of any auto motions)

=====
Name: CrazyTalk7 Bonus Pack

Pack includes:
84 Motion Clips

System Requirement
===============
CrazyTlak 7.1 or above is required.

Notice
=====
If you want to backup your files, you might find it in the following path:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Reallusion\Template\CrazyTalk7 Template\Motion Clip\Facial Expression Clip Vol 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Reallusion\Template\CrazyTalk7 Template\Motion Clip\Natural Facial Performance Vol 1

The screenshot shows all that hs loaded up

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

I think we have a little confusion here over the type of content pack you are using.

The Readme shows the pack you are referring to contains Facial Animation Clips Vol.1 and Natural Facial Performance Vol.1. These are not Auto Motions but Motion Clips.

So just select the Motion Clip tab (under the Auto Motion tab) to view these two folders. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

toonarama
toonarama
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter

Thanks for your reply (and sorry to be a pain) but I am afraid it is not there either.See screenshot below.

Further investigtion shows that the additionl auto motion bonus content is not there either.

I have the following 2 bonus packs in my account page: Crazytalk 7  (13.3 mb) and Christmas Bonus Pack (30.1 mb).

The Crazytalk7 bonus pack appearing to include the motion clip packages Facial Expressions V1 and Natural Facial Performance V1 only

Edited
12 Years Ago by toonarama
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter

I have a reply from support which indicates that the bonus content supplied with CT7 Pro is different to that which was originally available to the initial MAC users and that is why I am seeing a difference.

They indicated that the online help and tutorials may be changed to reflect this and to avaiod further confusion

Many thanks for your help

Toonarama 

TonyTiger
TonyTiger
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Hello,I have just recently purchased CT7 Pro also(01-30-14)and was HIGHLY disappointed with the limited content(PC VERSION),I installed the bonus content which is very limited-Again,highly disappointed with this software!!!!!!!!!-Refund????????
TonyTiger
TonyTiger
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

To top it all off,none of my CT6 Pro pack are compatible with CT7-Totally disappointedSad
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

TonyTiger (1/31/2014)
Hello,I have just recently purchased CT7 Pro also(01-30-14)and was HIGHLY disappointed with the limited content(PC VERSION),I installed the bonus content which is very limited-Again,highly disappointed with this software!!!!!!!!!-Refund????????

Can you please explain a little more about the lack of content? This is approximately the same as came included with CT6. CrazyTalk 7 comes with a variety of sample characters and projects. There are 16 projects, 13 characters and a variety of motion clips, voice clips and backgrounds. That's quite a lot to get started but of course most users will want to create their own characters.

You also can access all your installed CrazyTalk 6 characters and scripts by using the Import function. Just choose File > Import Model or File > Import Script to bring them into CT7.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

TonyTiger
TonyTiger
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

So sorry,my apologies!!!!-After playing around with this program and learning my way around a little bit I am in complete amazement!!!!!!This program ROCKS!!!!!!!! REALLUSION IS THE......Well you knowSmile))))-COMPLETELY HAPPYSmile)))))

Reading This Topic