How to change fps?

Posted By BC.Rice 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BC.Rice
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)Veteran Member (573 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Hello --

I'm trying to figure out how to change my animations to 24fps and 12fps. Looks like the default is just 30fps.

Thanks!
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You change the frame rate on the export tab when you export.
Note that there are different frame rates for each of the export tabs (i.e. Video, Image, Web)

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

limegreen
limegreen
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
How do you time a 25fps piece inside a 30fps limited package? You need to be able to adjust the default for a given project. For example - if you are creating elements that are going into a broadcast show, and its at 25fps, then you animate at 30 fps, then export the file at 25 fps, it does not integrate with other broadcast footage at 25fps, as its been altered...

Reading This Topic