Pivot slightly points off in exported objs

Posted By television_99 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
television_99
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
When I export a CC obj  models into ZBrush I notice that their pivot points are not exactly centered on the x-axis. This makes for some slight problems when activating X-symmetry for symmetrical sculpting in ZBrush.

However, when I reset the pivot to be directly center on X in ZBrush, I have found that importing the objs back into CC as morphs creates weird issues like the model falls(Y-axis translates) instead of morphs.

Anyone know how to fix the x-axis center issue in ZBrush without altering the way it morphs when back in CC?  Has anyone noticed this problem? In ZBrush it helps to be in polyframe mode with X-symmetry on and zoomed into the nose for example...
television_99
television_99
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I figured it out. I just clear pivot in ZBrush to make the pivot back to what it was.

Reading This Topic