Can not get some of the free bonus downloads

Posted By jlittle 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jlittle
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I tried to download the free bonus CG and Stuffed characters but am having problems with some of them.

When I've added Queen, Lumpy, Lion, or Giraffe to the shopping cart, upon check out/confirm it says my cart is empty. It worked for Humpy and Hippo but not the others.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Hi Jeff

Have you tried just selecting a single item and trying that way? Does it still fail for those items?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Yes, I tried one at a time and the same thing happens, the cart says no items available.

Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Are you certain that you haven't previously downloaded these characters? When you attempt to download something that is already in your Inventory you will get the message you are seeing.

Try clicking on your Inventory in the Marketplace and check the list. If the characters you need are listed then all you need to do is select them again and click Download Now. They will then be added into CTA.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ah, yes, I had downloaded them earlier it seems. Re-downloading them from the inventory worked.
Strange enough I could re-download some of them from the shopping cart even though I had previously downloaded them.

Thanks!
Jeff

wizardmaster
wizardmaster
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)Veteran Member (658 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have a problem and its very confusing. I have IClone 5 and then I click on the Kane Avatar and then it goes to the website:

http://www.reallusion.com/event/11-iclone5-bonus/g5outfit/default.asp

In particular I am trying to download the Kane which is in the G3 Classical Character Collection. Then there is a link at the bottom that says Login to Download which I do. I click on the link for the Bonus material and see Kane. I then click on Download which takes me right back to the login page which I did earlier .... nothing is added to my download and this is a big cycle...

Am I missing something? This seems very convulated...

Edited
13 Years Ago by wizardmaster
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wizardmaster (10/19/2011)
I have a problem and its very confusing. I have IClone 5 and then I click on the Kane Avatar and then it goes to the website:

http://www.reallusion.com/event/11-iclone5-bonus/g5outfit/default.asp

In particular I am trying to download the Kane which is in the G3 Classical Character Collection. Then there is a link at the bottom that says Login to Download which I do. I click on the link for the Bonus material and see Kane. I then click on Download which takes me right back to the login page which I did earlier .... nothing is added to my download and this is a big cycle...

Am I missing something? This seems very convulated...

Hi..

The G3 Classical Collection is part of the G5 Developer Bonus you linked above. When you install this bonus pack you will get all the G3 Characters as well.

You will see when you login to your account the Bonus G5 Outfit Developer Collection. Just install this and you should be good to go. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

kmckoy13
kmckoy13
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I understand this is a late post but I'm having the same issue even with the "G5 Developer Bonus" solution.  I can't seem to get these bonus items why is it so complicated? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

kmckoy13 (3/1/2016)
I understand this is a late post but I'm having the same issue even with the "G5 Developer Bonus" solution.  I can't seem to get these bonus items why is it so complicated? 

The Bonus G5 Developer Collection was given away with iClone 5. If you have iClone 5 then you can still download it from your Member Account. Just login and find iClone 5 in your list of registered programs. Then click the "Patch/Bonus" link to find your bonus downloads.

Note: If you only have iClone 6 then you won't have access to this bonus pack. If you would like it, please contact me via the Support Form below and I'll send you the link.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic