iCLone 5 Manual Motion Control!

Posted By DELETED2 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I'm curious. in iClone 5 is the following theory accurate in my understanding.

I want the Character to dismount the Dragon.
I attach one hand to the Dragons neck, Attach one foot to the Stirrup.
Now I am free to swing the rest of the body round and down, and the knee will bend for the foot in the stirrup because its locked there, and the neck hand's elbow will straighten where its hand is momentarily attached to the Dragons neck.
Now I can detach the hand and foot accordingly.

Is this how it works?
So that All I really new to work on are two points where everything else effectively will be tweened.

Does that make sense?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Yes you will be able to do that in iClone5. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic