Sexual Issues with the Dragon.

Posted By DELETED2 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Could someone explain why the Dragon cannot be any other colour other than what he is please??? Ermm What is he made of. (Or She I presume, abscence of certain aparatus being taken into consideration. TongueBlush )

I'd like him to be blue and also yellow. Is this a feature we can look forwards to in the near future?
3pm is fine. Wink

Armstrong.

"...and if I do THIS, we make a heart shape. See?

Edited
13 Years Ago by Armstrong
Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
If you're talking about "Legend of the Dragon", his texture is under Actor -> Skin.

With his skin texture selected (his effects are also listed under Skin), hit Launch and manually edit the texture in your image editor program. His whole body is one texture, so to change the color of some body parts and not others, you'll have to select the areas you want to manipulate (with the lasso), so that your changes are only affecting those parts.

- Keith
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

That's what I tried but I get a 400px square grey image. No dragon skin. Sad   is it an inferior Dragon I have or hat? He can be arranged and moved manually, I think he's the main one.

My Dragon's sick? Crying

Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Sorry for the large picture, but I just wanted to make sure I got everything.

After you have Actor - Skin selected...
Under "Select Material" on the right, make sure you have "Skin" selected in the drop-down field.
Then, make sure you have the "Diffuse" channel selected when you click "Launch".

- Keith
Edited
13 Years Ago by gnasche
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi and thanks. I knew what to expect, it just didn't happen.

A reboot solved this error. Thankfully. Cool

Reading This Topic