Purchasing CT6 content packs for CTA

Posted By mywinter 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
QuestionMark
mywinter
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)Senior Member (330 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi.

I've purchased a CT6 head pack since these models are supposed to be compatible with CTA.
However, when trying to install them I get a message complaining that it cannot find any version of 'CrazyTalk'
Trying to install it with the trial of CT6 (and then copying the files to CTA), complains that the version is not registered.

Is there any way around it? Have I made a mistake in purchasing a content pack for CT?

Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 56 minutes ago
Hi..

Sorry to hear of your problems.

While it is possible to use some content from CrazyTalk 6 in CrazyTalk Animator you can't install CT6 content packs directly into CTA.

To install your purchased content packs you will need a copy of CrazyTalk 6 Standard or Pro installed on your computer. This is because the content installer will look for a registered version of CT6.

The only advice I can offer is to contact Customer Support using the link below and explain you purchased in error. They may be able to help you in some way.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic