UPGRADE FROM Crazy Talk Animator Standard to Pro or Crazy Talk 6 Pro

Posted By CaptainBob 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

UPGRADE FROM Crazy Talk Animator Standard to Pro or Crazy Talk 6 Pro

Author
CaptainBob
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
I have Animator Standard which I realize is limited (adjusting Time Lines for instant). 
Should I upgrade to Animator Standard or 6 Pro?  What will happen to previous productions if I go to Pro or change to 6 Pro or will I have two different programs on my pc.  I don't want to lose old productions. 

Which program will give more overall versatility, they seem similar?

HELP !!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
If you currently have CrazyTalk Animator Standard and want to upgrade then you should go for CrazyTalk Animator Pro. CrazyTalk 6 Pro is a completely different program to CTA which only works with talking heads unlike CTA which allows for full body animation.

To find your upgrade discount just login to your Account and then go to Bonus & Upgrades for your current version of CTA Standard. There you will be able to purchase the upgrade.

Hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

jyoasrhiutaza
jyoasrhiutaza
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I just UPGRADED from STANDARD to PRO....However, I was asked by WINDOWS  to uninstall the old version when I wanted to install my PRO. DO I lose all my bundles with the Standard and only keep the new PRO bundles? Please help. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
You will not lose any of your installed content packs or custom content when you uninstall CTA. However we do advise always keeping a backup of your custom content in case of hardware issues.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic