LIps like sugar?

Posted By thebiz.movies 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thebiz.movies
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
How is it that there are no lips available as default content for mouths.  You got eyes out the wazu and even a set of noses for sale (should be default) but lips are seemingly absent.  Its also not very intuitive that lips are needed to get those mouth animations working on your..ahem... everyday objects.  Took me a while to figure it out.  Just saying.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
thebiz.movies (6/27/2011)
How is it that there are no lips available as default content for mouths.  You got eyes out the wazu and even a set of noses for sale (should be default) but lips are seemingly absent.  Its also not very intuitive that lips are needed to get those mouth animations working on your..ahem... everyday objects.  Took me a while to figure it out.  Just saying.

Hi Biz

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your point but there are the 5 default content mouths/lips included with CTA and found in Composer Mode.. Are you saying you are missing these items?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic