MarketPlace downloads not showing

Posted By bran 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bran
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I have the latest version of CTA v1.1.1614.1. I went to marketplace and downloaded some characters and background (sky) as a test of the system. They appeared to install correctly but I cannot find them. Where have they gone?

http://www.youtube.com/RubbishMan1940
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Content from the Marketplace will normally be added to the root folder of each catergory. So for example a background would be found by going to Scene - Background and then click Background in Content Manager.

You can find the exact location of your installed content by going to the Marketplace and checking your Inventory. The install path will be listed for each item there.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bran
bran
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)Veteran Member (652 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Well, that didn't work. I'm not going to be buying marketplace stuff if it's just going into cyberspace. And no, although my downloads are listed in the Market Place they do not indicate where they went.

http://www.youtube.com/RubbishMan1940
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

When you check your Inventory do you see a view similar to that shown below for all the content you have purchased or downloaded for free?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (6/26/2011)
When you check your Inventory do you see a view similar to that shown below for all the content you have purchased or downloaded for free?

Peter, if you will delve back into your old suggestion bag, you will find a very pointed critique of the confusing terminology that Reallusion assigned to Marketplace activities. For example, I pointed out then that "inventory" is a poor word choice because it is essentially meaningless to users. I still think you can remove needless problems for everyone concerned by more careful user-interface design.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Paumanok West (6/26/2011)
[quote][b]Peter, if you will delve back into your old suggestion bag, you will find a very pointed critique of the confusing terminology that Reallusion assigned to Marketplace activities. For example, I pointed out then that "inventory" is a poor word choice because it is essentially meaningless to users. I still think you can remove needless problems for everyone concerned by more careful user-interface design.

Hi Pau

The Marketplace team are always looking at ways to improve the overall UI so thanks for sharing your views on the current design. I will make sure your feedback gets passed to them. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic