Profile Picture

crazy talk won't render my image just the audio

Posted By patrish1961 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
patrish1961
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I have crazy talk pro 6.  I imported a image and made all the adjustments to it.  Added the audio and saved my project.  When I hit output only about 98% of the image disappears and a red box appears around it.  If I hit play at this point I do see my complete project but when I play back the finished output I again only hear the audio and see just a tiny bit of my image.  What have I done wrong?  Is there a step that I have forgotten?  I thank you in advance for any help
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
It sounds like you may have selected Crop and only have a small area of your project selected.

Try selecting Use Full Image (see below) and output again. This may make a difference. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic