Using 2 models question?

Posted By donegaljoe 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
donegaljoe
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hi,

Thanks very much for earlier help.

When Using crazy talk 6 and having 2 models do I need to import the pic with the 2 models already on that pic, or can I import another model to existing project? I can't find a way to do that.

many thanks

Joe 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Joe

You can have up to 4 characters talking in one project but they must all be from the same image. Once you finish setting up character 1 you move on to setup character 2 and so on.

You can find out how to do this in more detail HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic