Can't download DrawPlus Purchase with Firefox

Posted By Paumanok West 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Paumanok West
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I purchased DrawPlus and went through the usual purchase routine, but for the first time, this failed at the final step, when I clicked the download link in Firefox.

Clicked on the link twice but the file was not added to the Firefox download cue.

Fortunately, I have IE Tab installed, and I was able to right-click the link and download with Internet Explorer.

The file is currently downloading.

If I have any trouble completing the transaction, I will update you.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 minutes ago
Thanks for the notification. Glad to hear you were finally able to make your purchase using IE.

I will pass on your feedback to the sales and tech teams so this can be looked into.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic