Profile Picture

Having Problem During Free Trial Installation

Posted By secret1republic 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
secret1republic
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hey there..

Anyone can help me thru this?

I have a problem when I try to download the free trial.The download box was not moving even a single bit.

And when I try others,things will get stuck at 99%.Do you have any idea?

I need to have it ASAP.

secret1republic
secret1republic
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)Senior Member (416 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
And when I wanna try to download for trial in the website,there are unknown time remaining..
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 minutes ago
Have you been able to resolve the downloading problem?

You may find that using a Download Manager will help get the files for you. (If you have upgraded to Internet Explorer 9 you will have this built in)

If you continue to have problems please contact Customer Support using the link below. They may be able to give you an altenative download link or offer other advice on how to solve this problem.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic