Double Images When I Save To WMV

Posted By mcxnarf58 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mcxnarf58
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hello,

I am kind of new to "Crazy Talk 6", but have been very successful with it so far! Lots of fun! However, I have recently come across a problem that hopefully someone can assist me with. Here is the problem: For Example: A photo of two subjects. Both are animated separately, both are given separate voice tracks. When I go to play it prior to saving as a WMV file it plays great! After I save it to a WMV file and play it in Windows Media the production has double images of my subjects. Audio is fine! I have not had this problem until a few days ago! Single subjects no problem. Has anyone had this same experience? If so, can someone please assist me with this problem. I was thinking I might have to reinstall the software. Any answers would be appreciated.

F.X. McG

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
HI F.X.,

firstly welcome to the forum!!. did you by chance install both CT6 and CTA ....there seems to have been reported issues where one caused the other to act erratically.

aside from this is the usual advice - make sure you have the latest video drivers. Also check to see that you have the latest software versions, latest flash, latest Java .latest direct x build, ..etc

while these may not be the problem, it may help to narrow down what may be causing this through a systematic checklist approach.

I've had issues with CT6 / CTA as well, and it was a good install, just an intermittent bug when i had several animation packages running at the same time ....but we can't say thats your same issue until you've checked everything else that could cause this first.

Cheers,

Edited
13 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
mcxnarf58 (3/15/2011)
Hello,

I am kind of new to "Crazy Talk 6", but have been very successful with it so far! Lots of fun! However, I have recently come across a problem that hopefully someone can assist me with. Here is the problem: For Example: A photo of two subjects. Both are animated separately, both are given separate voice tracks. When I go to play it prior to saving as a WMV file it plays great! After I save it to a WMV file and play it in Windows Media the production has double images of my subjects. Audio is fine! I have not had this problem until a few days ago! Single subjects no problem. Has anyone had this same experience? If so, can someone please assist me with this problem. I was thinking I might have to reinstall the software. Any answers would be appreciated.

F.X. McG

Hi..

You didn't by any chance put a tick in the 3D Stereo Vision option which is on the output settings page. If you did then this will acount for you seeing a double image. If you don't want to create a 3D video simply remove this option and your exported videos should be fine.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mcxnarf58
mcxnarf58
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)Veteran Member (560 reputation)

I'll have to check tonight. That would make perfect sense if I did check the "3D" box. If not that, could there be anyother reason. I did download the trial of Crazy Talk Animator, but deleted it from my computer.
mcxnarf58
mcxnarf58
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

I have deleted Crazy Talk 6 and once again reinstalled the program. I also downloaded the "patch" as required. Everything looks fine when played in CT6. The problem is still happening when I attempt to save the program as a WMV or AVI file.  Double images when I have two subjects in one photo.  Dialogue is great...double images.. Please help!

F.X.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
mcxnarf58 (3/16/2011)
I have deleted Crazy Talk 6 and once again reinstalled the program. I also downloaded the "patch" as required. Everything looks fine when played in CT6. The problem is still happening when I attempt to save the program as a WMV or AVI file.  Double images when I have two subjects in one photo.  Dialogue is great...double images.. Please help!

F.X.

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers? Most graphical issues like these are related to the graphics card or the drivers installed.

If this doesn't help then please contact Reallusion Support using the link below. They will be able to help you get this problem resolved.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic