Profile Picture

To Those Having Purchasing Problems

Posted By Peter (RL) 16 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
admin_5_20090922165040846
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I don't know why they want to go the refund route either.

The response I got on my ticket was:

We have double-checked your order: 289206065. It indeed is "iClone 3 PRO + 3DXchange 2 + Backup CD - iClone 3 PRO Edition". And in your purchase information in our database, there does have an oroder is "CrazyTalk 6 PRO + Animation ToolBox".

As you can see (once you decode the bizarre grammar) , they seem to be saying that I ordered the wrong product, and that I ordered the right product. (As the process required the entry of my CT serial number, I would expect that entering the wrong product wasn't very likely.)

I have to confess, that my frustration level is pretty high at this moment, so I'm going to just step back from this for the day.

I appreciate your concern.

Edited
15 Years Ago by admin_5
hanfan
hanfan
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
I beg to differ that their problems are solved. I JUST found out that I was charged $50 more than what my billed stated my total was. What's more there are numerous complaints about Element5/Digital River, whoever these people are, by others about being overcharged and charged for things they never ordered. Instead of thinking everything is fine with ordering products trhough the Content Store, be very skeptical. Be prepared to have to deal with your credit card company to be reimbursed for the over/fradulent charges. Personally, I've cancelled the credit card I used to purchase the products I got throguh the content store becasue I don't trust Elements5/Digital Rivers. And I am immediately ceasing doing any further business with Reallusion. Angry

Wink Tim
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
hanfan (11/18/2011)
I beg to differ that their problems are solved. I JUST found out that I was charged $50 more than what my billed stated my total was. What's more there are numerous complaints about Element5/Digital River, whoever these people are, by others about being overcharged and charged for things they never ordered. Instead of thinking everything is fine with ordering products trhough the Content Store, be very skeptical. Be prepared to have to deal with your credit card company to be reimbursed for the over/fradulent charges. Personally, I've cancelled the credit card I used to purchase the products I got throguh the content store becasue I don't trust Elements5/Digital Rivers. And I am immediately ceasing doing any further business with Reallusion. Angry

Hi Tim

Sorry to hear of your purchasing problems.

Element 5 is part of Digital River who are one of the longest established e-commerce companies on the net having been around since 1994. There really is no need not to trust them as they are not a fraudulent company.

Sadly though, as can happen with all companies, errors can occur as it appears happened in your case. When this happens it is always best to deal with Element 5 directly but please remember you can also contact Reallusion Customer Support should you not be satisfied with the service of Element 5.

If you use the Support Form below they will help you to resolve any problems you may have.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic