Unlisted Topic

Posted By brettdonald58 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
brettdonald58
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)Veteran Member (502 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
This is just one of many issues I have found so far with CrazyTalk 6.
Though this program offers a lot for the money one of the quirks I have found is when I am creating an animation is, the animation stops just under the 30 second mark even when the audio continues, "this is my own recording"
Thanks in advance for any help.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

Are you creating your own animations with puppeteering etc or are you using a stock motion clip included with CrazyTalk? If you are using puppeteering then you should be able to record animation over the full length of the project.

You can check the length of the script file (.CTS) by going to Script - Stage and checking that the CTS Length matches the Project Length (see below). You can also find out much more about creating scripts in CrazyTalk 6 HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic