Profile Picture

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect....

Posted By GuntherBumWizard 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

This application has failed to start because the application...

Author
GuntherBumWizard
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I just installed the trial version of Crazytalk 6, and when I launched it, an error message shows up:

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem. (View attachment of error message)

I tried reinstalling Crazytalk 6, and I launched it again, and the same error message shows up.

I'm running Windows XP Service Pack 3.

Attachments
ThisApplication has failed.jpg (510 views, 70.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Have you tried re-downloading the trial version and installing again. It may have been a corrupt file that was downloaded originally. It would be worth a try.

If you still have problems you can contact the Reallusion Support team for further help. Please use the link below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

GuntherBumWizard
GuntherBumWizard
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I found what the problem is. I had to reinstall the Microsoft Visual C ++ stuff. Crazytalk works now for me!

Reading This Topic