Make A Wish...

Posted By Peter (RL) 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago

Make A Wish...

Reallusion through it's Partner Solutions program has already brought some of the best 3rd Party programs and solutions to iClone users. Now is your chance to make sure we bring you even more of the products you need.

In recent months the Partner Solutions program has added some fantastic 3rd party products and importantly at greatly discounted prices. Incredible products such as Genetica and the Digimi Game Developer Kit have already empowered users to take their creations to a new level, but why stop there?

Let us know what 3rd party products you would like to see added to the Partner Solution program and Reallusion will try to make it happen. Don't hold back now.

Share your wishes with us and they may come true. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Mostly, I'd like to repeat stuff I've said before.

I am totally devoted to GIF Movie Gear (which also handles small AVIs, though not large ones, brilliantly.) If you work in animation, you can find a constant use for this small, fast, elegant, powerful little tool. (And it's cheap!) Particularly good for creating video textures.

Another small, fast, powerful tool is VideoMach. So much faster and easier than the major video editors for the commonest simplest video applications. You would not believe the difference. (And did I mention cheap?)

Then there's the question of where to get GREAT video for CHEAP. Stuff you can use as video backgrounds or textures in iClone. The answer is Pond5.

Another source of good video, special effects, and music for cheap are the stores run by Envato.

It would also be interesting to see whether Pixologic's Sculptris could be a partner product for iClone.

Is there any advantage to partnering with DivX?

The next one is a bit of a stretch and it's possible no one will agree with me. In the first place, Inkscape would not be a money-making partner. But I have discovered that vector-based art is frequently a more flexible way to manage textures than bitmap editors, so it would be very cool if developers started offering SVG templates for clothing, etc. These would also work in Adobe Illustrator. Perhaps Inkscape could receive support on a special basis.

Finally (for now Wink ), if Reallusion wants to advance the cause of mycinema, the quickest way in my opinion would be to steer users over to an education in professional storytelling practices at Save the Cat!

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Another great partner for music would be Shockwave Sound.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
o this thought was inspired by another user in the iClone 5 thread...

What if we could export the scenes to LuxRender or something (Preferably an opensource software renderer) That'd be awesome. It could be a plugin.

That way we could render things in iClone or out....

Just a thought.

The reason I suggest this aside from things looking epic is that even though you can doo all this stuff in some other 3D app like 3DS or Lightwave... it's so complex and so many other little things you have to do and worry about. In iClone... you just DO IT.

Plus all those other software have VERY LAME preview windows... OpenGL can do so much... yet EVERY OPENGL PREVIEW WINDOW SUCKS!!!!! No shadows... not even a TRY at making shaders look HALF of what they do when you render... IRRITATING.

iClone is easy and great to use and it'd be really awesome if we could have the option of exporting the scene to Lux render or something...

Yes i know it would take a long time to render and things will look a bit different in lux, so we'd have to redo the lighting... but it'd still be worth it I think.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.

Reading This Topic